Texas Hunting Forum

DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope!

Posted By: TXGH

DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 07:10 PM

Full with the hunting trip from yesterday. This is my first kill with my new ATN X-Sight Scope 3x12

Some GREAT deer at this high fenced place. I wish I could have "slipped" on the trigger HAHA! Going for Hogs tonight for my first night vision hog hunt!

For some reason when I transferred the video from my SD card to my computer the sounds did not transfer, but when I transferred it from the x-sight to my phone and then to my computer there was sound. Weird!

I LOVE THIS SCOPE!

Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 07:49 PM

JT, good shot - lots of movement. That will improve with more practice and harvests, trust me.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 08:59 PM

Nice up
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 09:23 PM

DQ, he said he shot with his left hand for the first time due to shooting angle....so that can account for some of the shake too.
Posted By: mcclelland

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 09:24 PM

nice!!!

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 09:25 PM

Love the ATN X-Sight!! Wish it had a rangefinder so I wouldn't have to pull mine out.

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 09:27 PM

Are you part of the ATN X-Sight Owners group on Facebook? If not, great page.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/27/15 09:32 PM

Scope camera seems to work well, but not a fan of that shot. Left handed shot from a shaky rest? You got very lucky on the clean kill.

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/28/15 05:40 AM

Originally Posted By: dkershen
Scope camera seems to work well, but not a fan of that shot. Left handed shot from a shaky rest? You got very lucky on the clean kill.

No I totally agree about not a fan. However I took several deep breaths and waited until I was stable. If I never felt stable enough I would not have taken the shot.

Now I will practice more with left handed shots just for this situation.

My rest was not shaken just my left arm stabilizing.

Thanks again for the advice it is not going un heard.

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/28/15 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: mcclelland
Are you part of the ATN X-Sight Owners group on Facebook? If not, great page.

Yes. I am also part of the ATN X-Sight Owners Texas Facebook group.
Posted By: bg75074

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/28/15 12:05 PM

Amazing looking herd on that land.

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/29/15 12:26 AM

I forgot to add the photo of the deer itself.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/29/15 12:38 AM

cheers Whats the price on one of those puppies....

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/29/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
cheers Whats the price on one of those puppies....

I bought mine at academy sports for 429.00 for the 3x12 scope. I love it! I killed two hogs last night but forgot to hit record. the night vision is great, but the IR illumination sucks, so I have a better on on order.
Posted By: tripod

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/29/15 02:53 AM

up
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: DEER DOWN! Included video of my first with my new ATN X-Sight Rifle scope! - 12/29/15 02:28 PM

Congrats on a nice doe. up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum