Texas Hunting Forum

Concepcion

Posted By: b weezy

Concepcion - 12/13/15 10:11 PM

Going to look at lease down there this Thursday. I haven't even heard of that town until last week. Has anybody on here ever hunted down in that area. Any information would be much appreciated.
Posted By: BaffinBoy

Re: Concepcion - 12/14/15 01:24 AM

I'm from the area, grew up near Kingsville and have hunted around Concepcion. There used to be a lot of outlaw hunting and the area was completely shot out as there are quite a bit of ranchitos on the area and all the primos come out on the weekends and kill everything. It really depends on where it is exactly, acerage, and neighbors. If you let me know where it is I can give you a good idea. Feel free to Reply here or PM
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Concepcion - 12/14/15 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: BaffinBoy
I'm from the area, grew up near Kingsville and have hunted around Concepcion. There used to be a lot of outlaw hunting and the area was completely shot out as there are quite a bit of ranchitos on the area and all the primos come out on the weekends and kill everything. It really depends on where it is exactly, acerage, and neighbors. If you let me know where it is I can give you a good idea. Feel free to Reply here or PM

Yup, one stop sign town just outside Benavides on way to Kingsville. Always had a reputation for just what you're describing, Benavides and Realitos on the way to Hebronville both had that same reputation in the 1980s-1990s...
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Concepcion - 12/14/15 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BaffinBoy
there are quite a bit of ranchitos on the area and all the primos come out

I'm gonna need a translation. Gracias.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum