Texas Hunting Forum

Whitetail buck - Roebuck Hunt exchange

Posted By: Roebuck hunter

Whitetail buck - Roebuck Hunt exchange - 11/26/15 10:49 PM

Hi guys
We are 2 Danish hunters who will go to the Shot Show in Vegas this January. We boot got a dream of trying hunt a whitetail, muledeer or antilope buck somwhere in the US. We had a contact with a outfitter who told us that in some parts of texas is it possible to hunt a whitetail buck in our timeframe 15-17 January, but when we saw the pricing we was really surpriced over that high level, it was much more expensive than we expected!

Thats why we now try here if there is some Whitetail hunters, who will like to have 2 danish hunters with on their hunting area, try to shot a buck, and then will like to go to europe and hunt a Roebuck with us, on our hunting area in Sweden to the premier in August 2016!

Off course we will like to pay for this hunt too, but we cannot pay the price it costs with an outfitter, and we will be more intrested in meeting some ordinar US buck hunters, and hunt with them.

We are 47 and 60 years old, and got more than 100 roebucks each on the wall, and we got a very good Roebuck hunt in sweden, where we will like you to hunt a roebuck with us to the next August.

I hope that there maybe is som in here who find this little hunt exchange for attractive.

Best regards Karsten and Flemming
Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 11/26/15 11:07 PM

South Texas or mld

I'm sure we have several here that can meet your requirements. Would love to hunt in Sweden. Wish our place was mld
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 11/26/15 11:27 PM

Welcome to Texashuntingforum! Good luck!

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 11/26/15 11:47 PM

Deerhunter61 Thanks for the welcome!

Drop Tine yes Sweden is a really nice place to hunt, we are allways there in the Roebuck Premiere 16. of August every year, and shoot medal bucks nearly every year.
But after we each have shoot more than 100, it would be nice to try to hunt a whitetail if it is possible, but we are very late in our seeking I know, January is just around the corner!

Sorry for fault in my teksting, but my english is not too good when texting!
Posted By: HuntingJunkie

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 11/27/15 12:38 PM

Welcome to THF! As mentioned above, you'll need to find somebody that has a property in MLD to hunt whitetail buck that late in the season. Good luck in your search and I hope to see pics of you guys on here holding that whitetail buck. up

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 11/27/15 03:46 PM

Thanks HuntingJunkie

I hope it maybe can bepossible to arrange, but I'm affraid we are too late out, it January is very soon, and I'm not sure about how attractic it is for you US guys to came to Europe hunting Roebuck? But it is our big passion, and we would like to share our buckhunt with a guy or 2 from US.

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 12/01/15 10:33 PM

Last try from me, and I will not disturp you anymore!

Seem like the Roebuck hunting maybe not is so attractive for you guys?
The season for Roebuck hunting is opening the 16. of august, and is normaly the best week, but if you prepare later it can be sometime in late august, or anytime in september!
Posted By: Phildeez

Re: Possibility of Whitetail hunt in January - 12/01/15 10:46 PM

I'd rather hunt some Swedish girls:)
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum