Texas Hunting Forum

When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!!

Posted By: sunsetroosters

When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:03 PM

I am trying to figure out if this first picture is the same buck as the rest of the pictures I am gonna post. I'm pretty sure it is but due to camera positioning I wanted to ask you guys opinions as well... Go ahead and toss a score in there too if you don't mind, I know he's old as crap so don't worry about that part lol.

This is the questionable pic ^^^^^

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:06 PM

Can you post the original pics, not pics of pics on a computer?
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:06 PM

I say its the same deer and mid 30s

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:50 PM

I can't smirk I only have Internet access on my phone. I thought he might tickle 140 but Not sure
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:51 PM

Yep, same deer. Note the hard angles on the G3s and the turned tip on his right G4. 130ish, maybe a little more. Great looking deer!
Posted By: ronlhodges

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:53 PM

I agree same deer , it's a taker too !
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 04:58 PM

I see 130-131 on the buck. The only question to me is the right G4 in the first pic has a funny kink in it that you can not see in any of the other pics. It could be in the second pic but not sure on the rest of the pics.
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
I see 130-131 on the buck. The only question to me is the right G4 in the first pic has a funny kink in it that you can not see in any of the other pics. It could be in the second pic but not sure on the rest of the pics.

You can see the kink in the second picture posted. First comparison photo. I think your on the money as usual.
Posted By: rattler03

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 05:47 PM

I agree but mid-130s tops ... probably more like 129-132

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 06:06 PM

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 06:07 PM

That is picks of him from last year
Posted By: DH3

Re: When I have questions I need answers this is where I come.... I need your opinion!! - 11/16/15 06:11 PM

Well shoot him! rifle
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum