Texas Hunting Forum

Wichita Falls

Posted By: Leonardo

Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 01:43 PM

Anybody know a place around here that sells high end stands and feeders? HB, Spintech or similar brands. Looking to buy a road feeder but the ones at academy didnt look worth the money.
Posted By: kry226

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 02:07 PM

None that I know of, but you may want to check Sutherland's or other hardware stores.

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 02:11 PM

Thats what i was thinking possibly a feed store or something i just havent came across before
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 04:04 PM

Check several websites of companies that make blinds and find a local dealer.
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 07:43 PM

It's a bit south but there is a place in Jacksboro that might have what you're looking fer.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 07:46 PM

Monarch is in Arlington. Good stuff.
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
Monarch is in Arlington. Good stuff.

That's a pretty good drive but yes, they do.

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 08:12 PM

Appreciate the ideas. I drove right past the place in Jacksboro to get here. Probably just order what i want off the internet this week. I searched a few dealers but nothing came up here of the brands i was hoping to locate.
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/07/15 11:50 PM

There's a place in Vernon right on 287 that handles some quality stands and feeders.
Posted By: Sandwich Maker

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/08/15 01:01 AM

There's a place right down the road from me...Lakeside Welding...I think. Hwy 79 South (Archer City Hwy) about 3/4 mile south of 1954 intersection. They have custom protein feeders out by the road and in years past have had some 1st class fiberglass tower blinds. This is the first year I haven't seen the blinds on display. Not sure what all they carry, but I get the idea it's all high-end.

Also Atwoods usually will have stuff that nobody else does. I'm not on here much, but if I can help shoot me a PM and my email will tell me I've got a message.
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/08/15 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeC
There's a place in Vernon right on 287 that handles some quality stands and feeders.

Yep. Texas Hunting Land. Ask for Andrew. Tell him Ron sent you.
Posted By: Booner1

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/08/15 04:09 AM

It's a bit from Wichita Falls but they have some in Decatur.

Re: Wichita Falls - 11/08/15 04:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Sandwich Maker
There's a place right down the road from me...Lakeside Welding...I think. Hwy 79 South (Archer City Hwy) about 3/4 mile south of 1954 intersection. They have custom protein feeders out by the road and in years past have had some 1st class fiberglass tower blinds. This is the first year I haven't seen the blinds on display. Not sure what all they carry, but I get the idea it's all high-end.

Also Atwoods usually will have stuff that nobody else does. I'm not on here much, but if I can help shoot me a PM and my email will tell me I've got a message.

My lease is out 79 towards Archer. I have seen blinds in the past but not this year. I will keep an eye out on that place. Appreciate the heads up.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum