Texas Hunting Forum

Need help with finding a very good taxidermist around denton, area

Posted By: notamtchance

Need help with finding a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 06:41 PM

My son shot his very first deer and it is a very nice 8 point chocolate. Need to get a good mount think shoulder mount. Please help. ]jacob'so first deer/buck[/url]
Posted By: Outfishdya

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 06:43 PM

Look up Artistic Reality in Lville
They have done some pretty stuff. I have one there I am hoping to get back next week.
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 08:22 PM

Good looking buck!!!
Posted By: travelinman31

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 10:33 PM

Alexander's Taxidermy in Trenton (20 miles north east of McKinney). Look him up on Facebook, he's good.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 11:20 PM

Also, Terry at "last track" taxidermy in lake Dallas. Great work, quick turnaround and reasonably priced.
Posted By: Buccaneer

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/01/15 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: travelinman31
Alexander's Taxidermy in Trenton (20 miles north east of McKinney). Look him up on Facebook, he's good.

X2. He did great work for me!
Posted By: bassplay

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/02/15 02:18 AM

Resurrection Taxidermy look at his work on facebook
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/02/15 12:40 PM

Congratulations on a fine buck!
Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/02/15 01:49 PM

There was a place on 380 between Denton and Frisco that did my two shoulder mounts. But I can't remember his name. He used to own the gun range there before he sold the property to developers.
Posted By: Cueman

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 01:29 AM

Backwoods taxidermy off of 380. Aaron Cox is the owner. I have personally known him for 30 years and he does outstanding work. Give him a call and go see his work.
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 01:39 AM

Congratulations to your Son Sir up
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Congratulations to your Son Sir up
Posted By: Buccaneer

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Dry Fire
There was a place on 380 between Denton and Frisco that did my two shoulder mounts. But I can't remember his name. He used to own the gun range there before he sold the property to developers.

Is it "Rick's Outpost"?
Posted By: LuckyVictim

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 03:55 AM

Took one of my bucks last year to Trophy Case Taxidermy right off 380 in Aubrey. He took a little long, but the quality of his work is outstanding. I would highly recommend.
940-765-0218
Posted By: notamtchance

Re: Need help with fibbing a very good taxidermist around denton, area - 11/03/15 11:04 PM

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I did call the places that were suggested, but know you answered or returned the phone call. So I called cinnamon Creek Archery Range / Processing. They said, Alpine hands down and reviews were very good.
Does anyone have experience with them?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum