Texas Hunting Forum

Big and J attractant?

Posted By: spoon33

Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 01:13 AM

Did a search on here and couldn't find any info on it. Has anyone used this before? Going on a two day controlled hunt in a few weeks, and we can't use corn but we can use attractants. I've read the reviews on bass pro and they are mixed, so I was seeing if anyone here has used this stuff and what they thought about it.

http://m.basspro.com/Big-&-J-BB2-Nutritional-Supplement-Deer-Attractant/product/10228819/
Posted By: JH117

Re: Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 01:28 AM

I've got a big mature buck that was visiting my feeder periodically. He dissapeared for a good month until I started using big and j. I mixed a bag into my feeder with the corn and poured a bag onto the ground. 2 days later he was back, and now has become a nightly visitor. Just wish he would come see me in daylight hours......
Posted By: Aggieman775

Re: Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 01:52 AM

I love big and J attractant. It really works.
Posted By: Stratgolfer

Re: Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 01:54 AM

SO should I put a block in the pen or out?
Posted By: Branden

Re: Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 03:19 AM

I works really good at my house, but not worth a crap at the lease. Guess it depends on the area but out of most the attractants I would say its one of the better ones.
Posted By: Bdontexoma

Re: Big and J attractant? - 10/28/15 04:31 AM

I put out about 1/2 of a bag so I guess about 10# and it went untouched for many weeks, they the rain got to it and its still sitting there.

I had more luck with some stuff at Gander that was some kind of apple pellets. Bought it b/c it was on sale really cheap. Wish I would have bought a lot more cause it was gone in a matter days.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum