Texas Hunting Forum

Ever Calm

Posted By: TruTexican

Ever Calm - 10/08/15 02:23 PM

Anybody ever use this product? Comments welcome!
Posted By: Steven Bates

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 02:31 PM

yes..... best I've ever used as far as cover scent..... keep in mind it doesn't eliminate your scent, but it just puts "normal" deer smells out there and when used with scent elimination products it is awesome. I rub it on my boots before I walk in and again before I climb the ladder to the stand. Then I just rub a little on the limbs around me or on the edge of the windows if I'm in a box stand.... seems to really settle the deer.
Posted By: tdecker22

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 05:03 PM

Man I use it and my deer look like me in a dentist chair on gas when they walk in.

Lol - don't waste your money. Just my 2cents

Just do everything you can to not get anything on you. I try and kick up dirt all over my boots when I walk in to help but I don't see the point in adding something to the air that was not there before.
Posted By: Wreckem04

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 05:27 PM

i used it last weekend for the 1st time and i have to say i'm a fan! rubbed some on my boots, pants and arms while in the bow stand. had 2 young buck literary walk up to and under my stand and never scented me. then the little bastards bedded down next to a tree probably 10 yards from me for 30 minutes waiting on the feeder to go off.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 05:43 PM

Dad tried it this opening weekend. He didn't see anything.
Posted By: Steven Bates

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 06:58 PM

it's not an attractant.... it's a calming scent.... and it works.....very well
Posted By: TruTexican

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 07:38 PM

Do you find that it has an "affect" on bucks cruisin the feeders, checking things out from the brush? You think it makes them a little more likely to show?
Posted By: huntbrown

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 07:43 PM

I've used it I'd say works very good
Posted By: passthru

Re: Ever Calm - 10/08/15 10:03 PM

Tried it last season and as stated, deer would walk right up to my tripod and smell it where I smeared it on the leg of the stand. It's definitely with me this year as well.
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Ever Calm - 10/09/15 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: tdecker22
Man I use it and my deer look like me in a dentist chair on gas when they walk in.

Lol - don't waste your money. Just my 2cents

Just do everything you can to not get anything on you. I try and kick up dirt all over my boots when I walk in to help but I don't see the point in adding something to the air that was not there before.

OMG bro!! I just spit coffee all over the place.. Greatness!!! LMAO
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum