Texas Hunting Forum

Farmlogs missed this morning's rain

Posted By: JMalin

Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/17/15 11:02 PM

Not getting a reading from either place I hunt from this morning's rain. Anyone else miss out rainfall totals from this morning?
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/17/15 11:41 PM

Yes, one way off, two not even reported
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/17/15 11:48 PM

I got one place this morning on rains from yesterday, the other had no rain in previous 24 hours. I will not get this mornings rains till tomorrow. Most of the 24 hour totals have been fairly accurate for my place I live on.
Posted By: JMalin

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 03:22 AM

It finally registered this morning's rain. 1.66 in edwards and 1.8 in gillespie.
Posted By: wisco-hunter

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 03:52 AM

There server is on overload, lol
Posted By: newulmboy

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 04:12 AM

I haven't checked farmlogs for my place in Northern Edwards but I was there this weekend. 2.5 inches this morning in two and a half hours. Had to wait 13 hours for the creeks to go down just to get out of there.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 01:54 PM

For us Farm logs has been pretty accurate, not perfect but pretty good. We have never to my knowledge gotten rain when it said we didn't or vice versa. Sometimes the quantities have been suspect. We ran a rain gauge for a while, but something tore it down.

It does seem to run about a day behind(24 hours)
Posted By: Southtexas36

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 01:56 PM

Anyone using the app and having problems with it opening?

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: newulmboy
I haven't checked farmlogs for my place in Northern Edwards but I was there this weekend. 2.5 inches this morning in two and a half hours. Had to wait 13 hours for the creeks to go down just to get out of there.

Just got my email from farmlogs this morning for yesterdays rain. Shows .49", only off by 2 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 02:26 PM

Just got my email from farmlogs this morning for yesterdays rain. Shows .49", only off by 2 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was for the previous 24 hrs that I got in the email at 6:56 am and was accurate for the amount I had. What was your previous 24 hr period total?
It has been slow to load the past 3-4 days. Mine is pretty accurate year to date if I take out all the rainfall amounts under .10". I do not keep those small shower totals in my records and they do, so I am always showing a bit less per week or month in the end.

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman

Mine was for the previous 24 hrs that I got in the email at 6:56 am and was accurate for the amount I had. What was your previous 24 hr period total?
It has been slow to load the past 3-4 days. Mine is pretty accurate year to date if I take out all the rainfall amounts under .10". I do not keep those small shower totals in my records and they do, so I am always showing a bit less per week or month in the end.

It showed 0" for Saturday, which is accurate. Not a drop fell from the sky. It was accurate for Fridays showers though. 1.4" which was confirmed by the rancher to my South. Dont know why Sundays totals were off, but they are usually pretty accurate. It was a hard and blowing rain.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 06:39 PM

I just checked the lease. 14.91 inches of rain since April 1.
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Farmlogs missed this morning's rain - 05/18/15 07:00 PM

YEah it ends at midnight, but I missed a couple of days couple of places
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum