Texas Hunting Forum

sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year

Posted By: coonsaw

sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/05/15 09:44 PM

son shot his first deer this year! nice little doe. great shot. took him a little while to calm down and get steady. but he nailed it. 75 yards +/-.

he also spotted for me when this buck came in. personal best. i have hunted this 20 acre place since i was a kiddo and now mine are taking over the reigns. good times.

coonsaw

winchester model 70 featherlight 243 87 grain hornady customlite
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/05/15 11:53 PM

cheers I lived in Sisterdale for 6 years in the 90's. Great place to hunt and some pretty good deer around also.
Posted By: don k

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/06/15 12:01 AM

You both did good.
Posted By: Seadog

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/06/15 08:24 AM

It's great hunting with the kids!!! Good job!!!
Posted By: Frio County Hunts

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/06/15 10:07 PM

Congrats! Always good to see the younger hunters out and about.
Posted By: Auctioneer1

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/07/15 12:59 AM

Nice job congrats!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/07/15 05:56 AM

WOW, that's awesome. What a beautiful area too. My first true "hill country" experiences were on the Guadalupe north of Boerne, near Sisterdale. Then met my Wife in Dallas, years later, and turns out she's from Gruene, on the Guadalupe. Y'all did really well. Beautiful doe and buck y'all harvested. up
Posted By: C3 guide

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/07/15 07:15 AM

Yes sir that's awesome! I love it here in Sisterdale! Very lucky to reside here. Great place to hunt and live.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: sisterdale-kendall county last and only weekend this year - 01/07/15 10:46 AM

Nice buck and congrats to your son on the nice doe. up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum