Texas Hunting Forum

A Christmas Story (set in Ohio)

Posted By: Chief Joe

A Christmas Story (set in Ohio) - 12/25/14 07:57 PM

I started off by showing you this guy's deer from last season. He is a dedicated bow hunter and works hard to harvest bucks he targets. Today, Christmas I got this text from him:
What great Christmas I had , my wife and I got up and exchange gifts , we decided to go for a walk to enjoy the weather , we walked and cut threw the woods and ended up on on the other side , and their he was , a buck that I had shot back on November 13 , I had made a bad shot , back and low , I was beside .myself , I looked for 3 days hard , with no luck , I never told a soul , not even my wife , I couldn't hardly live with myself , upset , no sleep , after 3 days I moved on , hunting again , but never forgot , we walked up on this nice 10 ptr I shot on Nov 13 , today on Christmas day , all thou coyotes ate him up , I guess some good came out , my buck , my arrow , and piece of mind for me , if you don't believe , well you should , this is my Christmas buck , my best day ever , Merry Christmas
He went on to tell me that the buck piled up 300 yards beyond where he had scoured. Now for the trophy.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: A Christmas Story (set in Ohio) - 12/25/14 10:54 PM

up
Posted By: burkie38

Re: A Christmas Story (set in Ohio) - 12/25/14 11:49 PM

Glad he found him
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum