Texas Hunting Forum

Want to go with me this weekend? High fence close to San Saba - 4 hours from Houston

Posted By: TXGH

Want to go with me this weekend? High fence close to San Saba - 4 hours from Houston - 12/23/14 05:29 PM

I have an opportunity to go to a bow ranch in San Saba - 4 hours from Houston and about 1.5 from Austin, Texas.

This is a high fence bow hunt. 350.00 includes Friday afternoon hunt, Saturday morning through evening hunt, and Sunday morning hunt.

You can kill 1 whitetail doe, 1 whitetail spike, 1 blackbuck doe, 1 hog, and 1 turkey if seen (turkey are not a high opportunity but are seen on the ranch).

I have my hunt booked, but he needs at least 2 hunters to do the hunt, as the other hunter he had scheduled backed out. I have already booked my hotel room (Hampton Inn with 2 queen beds that is a 45 min drive from the ranch - also I am paying for the hotel so you will not have to pay for lodging if you do not want to)

If you are interested in going I will drive if you live in the Houston area, or we can meet at the Ranch. Message me if you are interested or reply on here.

Thanks! - Will be a great time!
Posted By: 68A

Re: Want to go with me this weekend? High fence close to San Saba - 4 hours from Houston - 12/23/14 08:43 PM

If I was closer I'd go with you
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum