Texas Hunting Forum

Fannin County record buck

Posted By: White Clover

Fannin County record buck - 12/04/14 06:26 PM

If it has been posted forgive, haven't seen it.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/more-sp...-bonham-man.ece
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/04/14 06:38 PM

Big buck with lots of mass considering 50 inches of mass , but the link is a lot like this post

worthless

cheers
Posted By: Deer Junky

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/04/14 07:32 PM

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492620

Awesome deer.
Posted By: Alec Castonguay

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/04/14 09:30 PM

Wow what a deer, that's incredible.

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/05/14 07:39 PM

THF someone else will have to come along and post the picture. Eventually someone in the know or the hunter himself might do so. Friend of mine sent me a link stating the picture contained within was the buck. The thread came from this forum but it is dated 11/20/11 Poster Wriemer, Woodsman, don't think it has anything to do with the 2014 deer but looking at the picture it was a great deer in it's on right. Don't know how to link up that thread.
So we wait until a pic surfaces, anticipation......
Posted By: bside

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/05/14 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: White Clover
THF someone else will have to come along and post the picture. Eventually someone in the know or the hunter himself might do so. Friend of mine sent me a link stating the picture contained within was the buck. The thread came from this forum but it is dated 11/20/11 Poster Wriemer, Woodsman, don't think it has anything to do with the 2014 deer but looking at the picture it was a great deer in it's on right. Don't know how to link up that thread.
So we wait until a pic surfaces, anticipation......

I'm confused -- the link posted on this thread yesterday is on a different forum and dated 05Nov14?

Re: Fannin County record buck - 12/06/14 04:42 PM

The link my friend sent me via my email was dated 11/20/11 and reference a thread on this forum in 2011. He found or was sent the thread thinking it was about the Fannin county buck taken Nov 2014, two separate bucks etc. However looking at that old thread it was a great buck.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum