Texas Hunting Forum

Bucks chasing this morning

Posted By: don k

Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:11 PM

They are after them this morning. Front came in about 7 this morning. Saw 4 different bucks after does. The does didn't seem to receptive though.
Posted By: pprince

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:28 PM

What's the wind like where your hunting? It's pretty stiff over here and I havnt seen a hair.
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:33 PM

Still warm here in East Texas, but the wind is really strong and the temps are supposed to keep dropping all day. We didn't see anything this morning. Maybe this evening if I get home before dark.

Eddie
Posted By: banderabound

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:33 PM

Was going to head out to Bandera this morning but the crazy winds kept me from making the trip. How is it out there?
Posted By: DirtNapTET

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: don k
They are after them this morning. Front came in about 7 this morning. Saw 4 different bucks after does. The does didn't seem to receptive though.

Where are you huntin?
Posted By: don k

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: DirtNapTET
Originally Posted By: don k

Where are you huntin?
Bandera. Co.
Posted By: TxYoteHunter

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/11/14 07:51 PM

Saw a couple of does running last weekend but only 1 buck walking the field with his nose in the air. He was in no rush though.
Posted By: Hogflyer

Re: Bucks chasing this morning - 11/12/14 12:36 AM

Between now and tnxgiving something will give for rutting! another cold batch is coming later
this coming weekend into next week, so give it time......

Get your knifes sharpened and ready!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum