Texas Hunting Forum

Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville

Posted By: Drew in Tejas

Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 02:47 AM

I figured I would share some pictures of some bucks I have on camera from last 2 weeks. It is on a 175 outside of Clarksville on family land. I have been feeding and had cameras up for months and have not had a single buck picture until the past few weeks. Some of them are giving me hope. I have tons of doe and pigs.

Big body 10

Want to see the rest of this one

Possibly a good one to remove
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 02:52 AM

cheers Looking good. Keep the does around the bucks will be there.
Posted By: Branden

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 03:24 AM

That first buck is a fat sucker, keep the ladies happy around and the boys will show themselves
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 03:36 AM

Good luck. They look good. I have land just a little south east of there by fifteen miles or so. I haven't seen much on camera this year so far yet either with all the good rain we have had the natural food sources are doing pretty good. up

Walter
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
cheers Looking good. Keep the does around the bucks will be there.
That is the key. Depending on where you are in Red river county, you may want to keep your doe harvest to a minimum. Possibly none taken. Only you know the herd dynamics. I have a friend near English, north of Clarksville. Not a lot of deer, but when the rut comes on he has bucks on camera he's never seen before. Keep the doe around and you'll have bucks.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 05:07 AM

Good luck up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 05:54 AM

Good luck.
Posted By: Seadog

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 10:28 AM

Looking good!!! Good luck!!!
Posted By: Drew in Tejas

Re: Buck pics from new place, outside of Clarksville - 11/06/14 05:52 PM

On Sunday morning I watched 12 does and one crappy buck. I also heard 20 shots. I can't imagine that all of those shots were for legal bucks, and pigs. I dont have any lamps permits but I wouldn't imagine that everyone around me had that many permits. Oh well, nature if the area. Im close to white rock.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum