Texas Hunting Forum

polaris ranger feeder

Posted By: gwl2

polaris ranger feeder - 09/03/17 01:30 PM

Looking to buy a corn feeder for my polaris ranger. I looked at the all seasons, but will have to find an extension to get it off the ground and clear of the bed. Just curious what most of you guys are using now. thanks
Posted By: PNOAK

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/07/17 12:48 PM

Lamco makes one to accommodate the rear of the Polaris Ranger.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/07/17 06:06 PM

I have hooks on the tailgate of my ranger and a switch wired in the dash to operate it. Put hooks on the back of your feeder and you are good to go.
Posted By: QuackerJacks

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/07/17 10:55 PM

Using the one sold by Cabelas, made by Moultrie I believe. Got it in the bargain cave for under $100, retails for over $200 (overpriced IMO). Had to buy the $50 receiver mount but since it's Cabelas brand it has a lifetime guarantee on it. Very pleased so far after about 6 months of use.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/08/17 01:22 AM

The Deer stop south of ft worth sells feeders and the extensions needed for each. They are proud of the extensions but they have them all in one place and it's not far from Waco
Posted By: luke0872

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/15/17 03:43 PM

Posted By: SilentKnightLLC

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 09/28/17 06:22 PM

We just started building them. www.YellowRoseOutfitters.com The one in the photo is rough. It's the one we made for testing
Posted By: ccoker

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 10/01/17 04:41 PM

Lamco makes a great one just for the Ranger..

My brother might have an extra brand new one he might sell..

https://texasoutdoorsnetwork.com/lamco-utv-road-feeder-review/#more-23864
Posted By: highfly

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 10/03/17 04:31 PM

Does the Lamco have enough ground clearance? I'd be afraid to hit a little dip and rip it off
Posted By: Buckshot54

Re: polaris ranger feeder - 10/07/17 04:18 AM

Lamco works great. Get the 100# model. I bought one this summer and works perfectly
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum