Texas Hunting Forum

Best windshield for Polaris Ranger

Posted By: pharmvet

Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 03/28/17 03:20 PM

I'm ready for a good windshield for my new Polaris Ranger. Seems like folks really like the glass fold out models. What are your opinions on the BEST windshields?
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 03/28/17 03:52 PM

I've had a ton of the various super high tech non scratch plastic ones, they all lie.

Neighbor bought the Polaris OE front windshield, fit & finish is perfect, glass easy to clean,
but if you're gonna get a front windshield you'd better get a rear one too.
The amount of dust & debris that comes in from behind is something that cant be described, it has to be witnessed.
Posted By: KG68

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 03/28/17 04:01 PM

Depends on the model you have as to which windshield will work for you. I have a 900 crew with the quick attach and wouldn't take for it. It comes off or on under a minute. up
Posted By: BA223

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 03/28/17 11:49 PM

I bought the full glass lock and ride for my XP. Sure was a lot of money, but it is great. Just like auto glass. I second the motion for the rear as well...
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 04/04/17 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: BA223
I bought the full glass lock and ride for my XP. Sure was a lot of money, but it is great. Just like auto glass. I second the motion for the rear as well...

Same here for the front. Did you notice a big difference with the back?
Posted By: pharmvet

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 10/30/17 01:58 PM

Ok, I'm going to get a windshield this week. Any more suggestions? I want glass And fold out. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: HCGedge3

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 11/02/17 04:17 AM

Moose makes a good one.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 11/02/17 02:29 PM

A buddy has a Fortress on his ranger that slides down and it seems really well made.
Posted By: Empty Cartridge

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 11/09/17 07:21 PM

The only problem with the fold-downs is if that if you aren't paying attention all the time and let a tree branch or brush hang it while it's folded down you will be buying a new one. The quick removals are the only way to go for me.
Posted By: grimreapor

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 11/10/17 02:09 AM

I️ have the glass tip out on mine. It was pricey but in my opinion the beat one they offer. I️ don’t think you can go wrong but I️ would buy a glass one. It’s easy to clean and don’t scratch.
Posted By: Trophytaker3

Re: Best windshield for Polaris Ranger - 11/10/17 05:31 PM

go to Pacific Eagle UTV.com, they have tons of stuff, free shipping!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum