Texas Hunting Forum

Best dealer to buy a mule?

Posted By: booger

Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/09/16 06:52 PM

Went this morning to look at Ranger and Mule. Really liked the 6 seater mule! Now, where's the best dealer to buy from? We are in the Waco area and are willing to drive to save some money.
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/09/16 08:00 PM

I got a good deal on mine from Sammy White's Kawasaki of Irving.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/09/16 10:19 PM

I've been looking, too. The dealer in Canton looks to have great prices. Let us know what you decide.

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/09/16 11:17 PM

Seeing the same thing in Canton but am also looking for reviews of them.
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/10/16 01:12 PM

Canton advertises great deals.

Call Kayla at Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown. Haggle her a little but when you are serious to buy, let her know and she will get you the best deal that she is allowed to give. I bought a Pioneer from her recently.
Posted By: TTT Ranch

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/10/16 11:56 PM

I agree with Kawasaki of Irving. I shopped around A LOT and no other dealer came close to their pricing.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/11/16 01:06 PM

Unless your dead set on the mule talk to navasot about the mahindra
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/11/16 01:49 PM

I also second Central Texas Powersports. I worked up there 7 or 8 years back, and back then their main focus was on pleasing the customer. I know you'd think, well duh! But I've been in a LOT of bike shops and there's very few that actually have good service, but CTPS IMO is pretty top notch.

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 07/11/16 06:21 PM

Really like the mule setup with the expandable bed with seating for 6.
Posted By: JP4065

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/03/16 10:36 PM

I just bought a new 4010 SE and paid 9849.00 out the door with zero interest for 6 months. I put big chunk down and make a small monthly payment for six months.(might as well keep my money in the bank and use theirs) There are some rebates going on now for Mules so dont forget to ask about them.
Posted By: CRAnderson52

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/03/16 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: jetdad
I got a good deal on mine from Sammy White's Kawasaki of Irving.

X2, they're a good family too!
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/04/16 09:04 PM

Bought my Mule at Grapevine Kawasaki and got a very good price. Not sure if it is still the same owners, but at the time they were doing pretty good deals.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/04/16 09:12 PM

I'm assuming your looking at the mule pro-fxt? From what I've been told, spend the extra money on the model with the power steering (EPS). I hear its the cat's meow.

Also, check to make sure the recall has been done. I heard people were jamming sticks through the stock plastic front fender liners, so the update is with putting in metal ones.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/05/16 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: TTT Ranch
I agree with Kawasaki of Irving. I shopped around A LOT and no other dealer came close to their pricing.
..No one comes close to their prices..Ive bought 2 from them....
Posted By: Nitronx898

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/06/16 07:49 AM

I bought my mule from UV country in Alvin. No complaints at all. Did a lot of upgrades while I was there.

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/06/16 07:51 AM

Posted By: easton1025

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/06/16 07:12 PM

Damn nice Nitro!!! Who did those seats and steel roof...???

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/08/16 12:13 AM

Ended up buying in Canton... Guys there TCBed things for me!

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/08/16 02:33 AM

I'm about to do the same in a couple of weeks. Did they deduct the current rebates off their already low prices or was that included?

Just need to get a trailer first. Sold the other one and the one I was going to buy got sold out from under me. Kind of in a bind at the moment.

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/08/16 03:14 AM

The price was WAY low!!! Guys are hustling there, I saw 4 units picked up the 90 minutes I was there. Well worth a 200+ mile trip!

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/10/16 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: easton1025
Damn nice Nitro!!! Who did those seats and steel roof...???

Got it all done at UV Country
Posted By: leswad

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/13/16 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ZK-315
I'm assuming your looking at the mule pro-fxt? From what I've been told, spend the extra money on the model with the power steering (EPS). I hear its the cat's meow.

Also, check to make sure the recall has been done. I heard people were jamming sticks through the stock plastic front fender liners, so the update is with putting in metal ones.

I got a recall notice on this.
Posted By: TRIJI....WHAT

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/19/16 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: leswad
Originally Posted By: ZK-315

I got a recall notice on this.

I got the letter one day and a stick came up through my floorboard the next day.....Ironic but they replaced the floorboard and put in the metal slide plates.....
Posted By: billhoag

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/20/16 02:11 PM

I bought mine from Grapevine Kawasaki. I regret not checking pricing around specialy the financing

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 08/22/16 06:30 PM

I just picked my Pro-FXT EPS up on Saturday. Ended up buying it in Marble Falls at K&P Powersports. They started off high on price but ended up matching Canton and threw in a couple of small extras to get my business...which was good because Canton was out of stock on the 2016's by the time I pulled the triger

All in all, very painless process. Just do your price shopping and most other dealers seem willing to match. From my research, the dealers in Canton and La Marque were by far the most aggressive on pricing out of the gate.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Best dealer to buy a mule? - 09/20/16 01:57 AM

I shopped long and hard within a reasonable driving distance of McKinney. I was looking for specific machines

Sammy Whites in Irving- Listed the prices and answered emails quick no complaints, a great posted baseline to beat
Jones power sports in Oklahoma - Quoted a good price and salesman knew the answers
Plano- I'm not buying a used car and your tactics and $1500 above anyone else didn't work
Grapevine - real nice on the phone but you didn't call or email me back
Sherman- I don't know your price and no, I'm not driving there to talk to the boss to get a price
Farmers Branch- after an in person visit , no call or email with a price
Canton - reasonable up front price, just not good enough to drive there
Denton cycle center- props to Mikey and Chris for good transparent and up front pricing. I gave them the price to beat or meet and they did it. They were one of two places that had my machine. They bested Irving by just a little bit. They did one thing others didn't and at was to find the best apr.

This is my experience 9/16
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum