Texas Hunting Forum

Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW?

Posted By: B-Man

Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 01/27/16 01:48 AM

Any recommendations on a place I can take my units to for a service & possible belt replacement
Posted By: jsplinter

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 01/27/16 02:10 AM

Where are you located?
Posted By: Judd

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 01/27/16 03:37 AM

Todd Kirby 972-896-1002

Great guy with great prices...he's in Rowlett.
Posted By: Shotgun Willie

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 01/27/16 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Judd
Todd Kirby 972-896-1002

Great guy with great prices...he's in Rowlett.

Seconded. He's well trusted around here.
Posted By: B-Man

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 01/27/16 01:22 PM

I'm in NE Dallas, Lake Highlands.
Posted By: jackcountyhunter

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 02/02/16 09:43 PM

I am in Lake Highlands as well and I always use Todd.
Posted By: Jhunt

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 02/05/16 07:56 PM

Run, don't walk away from Dean's Implements in Forney. Their service department openly admitted to me that they don't like working on the Polaris Ranger EV that THEY sold me. I found that out after spending thousand of dollars with them for a repair that only resulted in more damages. The last straw was last fall when they had my Polaris fir 5 weeks and NEVER fixed it. Every time I called, their Service Manager, kept saying "we are working on it as we speak." I yanked it, took it too my local dealer only tp find out my problem was a result of Deen Implements not totally correcting a problem I took it to the year prior. Deen Impliments had replaced a charging unit without upgrading the wiring. Overheated all 8 of my batteries, burned up my wireing harness. I now am waiting to afford about 1200.00 in more repairs and new batteries at around 1800.00. Learned a bad lesson, Polaris is only as good as the Dealer you do business with.
Posted By: turbotj

Re: Polaris ATV/UTV service & repair shop in DFW? - 02/10/16 03:14 AM

Went into dealer for a quote on 100 mile service Polaris 500 ATV's, quote from delaer was $748. No thanks, bought the parts, did all work myself, took about 3hrs, (not bad for first time) $109 for the parts on line. Belt replacement was easier than the oil change. Don't be afraid, you tube is your frined.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum