Texas Hunting Forum

Intimidator UTV's

Posted By: Txhunter65

Intimidator UTV's - 08/09/15 01:37 PM

Anyone own one of these or have any experience with them. Looks like they're made in the USA in Arkansas by the former owners of bad boy mowers. I've noticed them on a couple hunting shows like Major League Bow Hunter and a others. I've watched the videos on there website. Just wandering if anyone had any first hand experience with them and what their opinion was.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/09/15 04:52 PM

How much?
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/09/15 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: TEXASLEFTY
How much?

I couldn't find an msrp
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/09/15 10:40 PM

Look at Mahindra's new sxs. Same machine I was told by a Mahindra rep.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/10/15 02:34 AM

From what I've seen they are about the same price maybe a little less than the Rangers. They offer gas, diesel and electric and are supposed to haul and tow more than a ranger.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/10/15 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: DLALLDER
Look at Mahindra's new sxs. Same machine I was told by a Mahindra rep.

In that case they are pretty good machine's

Nav sales them @ j5 tractor
Posted By: spg

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 08/11/15 05:26 AM

I don't care for the Kohler engine, nothing wrong with the dependability but is to noisy
Posted By: westexhunt

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 09/13/15 09:51 PM

I called one of their dealers in central Texas and they raved about the diesel but said they do not recommend or want to sell the gas version. Underpowered and noisy is what they said.
Posted By: ccrock

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 09/14/15 01:33 AM

I have looked at this utv and haven't driven one yet. MSRP for a 2 seat is 12K and the crew is like 14k. there is a post on the Mahindra in the classified section.
Posted By: Navasot

Re: Intimidator UTV's - 09/14/15 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: spg
I don't care for the Kohler engine, nothing wrong with the dependability but is to noisy

Drive the 1000cc diesel... its a beast and the most quiet UV iv been on... agree on the gas its just like all the other gas engines
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum