Texas Hunting Forum

best place to buy Polaris Ranger

Posted By: CaveManRancher

best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 06:39 PM

looking to get a ranger 900 EPS crew....any knowledge on good deals? I'm located in Sonora, Texas but would drive a ways to save some money
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 06:49 PM

I never do this, but...

I guess the best place to do anything would be a tropical island filled with naked women and an open bar.
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 06:51 PM

that's funny ^^^^
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: CaveManRancher
looking to get a ranger 900 EPS crew....any knowledge on good deals? I'm located in Sonora, Texas but would drive a ways to save some money

Dont know how the pricing is there in Rock Springs by the Courthouse but you can not go wrong with Hoffpauir in Goldwaite and ask for Michael...Great Guys
Posted By: HunterMattW2

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 07:04 PM

I'd drive up to Goldthwaite.

Hoffpauir

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 07:04 PM

Michaels Father is a Member here on the THF also
Posted By: BOLT GUY

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 07:41 PM

you can also check Del Rio Powersports, they sell full loaded packages. I think their prices are pretty good.
I saved about 1700.00, buying from Jones powersports in Durant Ok. 2015 900 EPS Crew model purchased Nov 2014.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 08:01 PM

Might look into some auction places out west. Friend of mine bought a Kawasaki Tyrx 4 seater from an auction house a month ago, paint $6700 with 27 hours
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 08:45 PM

Jones power sport was the cheapest I saw a couple years ago.

You might ask some about delivery

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPig
Might look into some auction places out west. Friend of mine bought a Kawasaki Tyrx 4 seater from an auction house a month ago, paint $6700 with 27 hours

He's gonna buy a "Real" piece of equipment roflmao

I kid I kid clap
Posted By: rarjar

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: HunterMattW2

Hoffpauir

+1---best deal I could find a few years ago!

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: rarjar
Originally Posted By: HunterMattW2

Hoffpauir

+1---best deal I could find a few years ago!

Always treated me Fair
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 09:19 PM

This who I bought my Ranger from, great people to deal with and great pricing:
http://www.woodscyclecountry.com/
Posted By: billybob

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
Jones power sport was the cheapest I saw a couple years ago.

Bought my 900 from them before I became a property owner and had an AG exemption because they don't charge sales tax. If you have an exemption buy it close...really doesn't make much of a difference in price and you'll save on gas.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/08/15 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Originally Posted By: BigPig

He's gonna buy a "Real" piece of equipment roflmao

I kid I kid clap

Oh I didn't say I would buy a Kawi, he likes them for their shorter wheelbase and still being 4 seater. I'm Polaris all the way for SxS

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/09/15 02:46 PM

Thanks everyone. I'll look into your suggestions, from an island with the wemens
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/09/15 02:56 PM

Thanks everyone. I'll look into your suggestions, from an island with the wemens

Make sure to post pics!
Posted By: Navasot

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/09/15 03:10 PM

May give Normangee tractor a call. Ask for Nathan
Posted By: Western

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/09/15 03:34 PM

Wont help you much, but I got a great deal on my 800xp efi while hunting in Colorado in 2013, dealer didn't charge me tax, or License and registration, plus knocked of $2300 since it was a new 2013 model and it was Late October (new model almost out). If you plan on being out of state, may be worth looking then?

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/19/15 03:11 PM

worst buying experience of my life. One place came in $1,000 over everyone else. The dealer with lowest price doesn't have the equipment I want for 2 weeks, wont email me back or call me to try and lock down the sale, I've called them multiple times and am lucky if I hear back from them. Another dealer wont call back or get back to me in a timely fashion. Goldthwaite was close price wise, said they had the top I wanted and was going to deliver. The sales rep texted me yesterday saying they could deliver today. Called me last night saying that the top wasn't the right one, it didn't not have the lights on the side but they would put some on but it did have tree guards. Asked for pictures, no tree guards. The top I wanted would be 2 weeks out. FRUSTRATED

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/19/15 03:14 PM

worst buying experience of my life. One place came in $1,000 over everyone else. The dealer with lowest price doesn't have the equipment I want for 2 weeks, wont email me back or call me to try and lock down the sale, I've called them multiple times and am lucky if I hear back from them. Another dealer wont call back or get back to me in a timely fashion. Goldthwaite was close price wise, said they had the top I wanted and was going to deliver. The sales rep texted me yesterday saying they could deliver today. Called me last night saying that the top wasn't the right one, it didn't not have the lights on the side but they would put some on but it did have tree guards. Asked for pictures, no tree guards. The top I wanted would be 2 weeks out. FRUSTRATED

Thank You Oil Field...
They are 9 guys standing in line with a wad of cash in there hand...one day the madness will end...stick with Goldwaite Amigo...good guys
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/19/15 08:15 PM

I priced mine one day and picked it up the next. That was last September.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/20/15 03:21 PM

I'd highly recommend power steering. My first one didn't have it. Best money on a vehicle upgrade I've ever spent. up
Posted By: tlk

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/21/15 12:37 AM

I have owned 3 Ranger 6x6 - your dealer is very important because if anything goes wrong Polaris corporate is impossible to even contact or get a response out of. If your dealer is not on your side you are totally screwed getting anything repaired.
Posted By: westexhunt

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/21/15 01:45 AM

Grooms in rocksprings has beat any price I could find several times.
Posted By: LIVE2HUNT77

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/22/15 04:25 PM

1st Hoffpauir, 2nd hendershot in Stephenville!
Posted By: TRIJI....WHAT

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/22/15 08:39 PM

Whitney Polaris is where I got the best deal.....
Posted By: tigger

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/22/15 10:31 PM

I have heard great things about price at Hoffpauir but I have never even visited their showroom.
Posted By: 7m STW

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/24/15 01:21 AM

Grooms has always had the best deal going that I've seen and theyve always been on they're game with returning calls. Last Polaris I bought was 2200 cheaper than in Hoffpauir

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/24/15 02:47 AM

Well, finally got it done and love this machine. Grooms got my business.

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/24/15 10:03 PM

Outstanding up

Good looking Rig Sir!!!

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/25/15 12:35 PM

Thank you sir. Lots of fun for sure.
Posted By: JeremyKS

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/26/15 02:08 AM

Tell me about the top? The windshield a Fortress? How you like it?

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/26/15 02:28 AM

Pro box top #2. Pretty pricey but I love it. Blue tooth stereo, lights are awesome. I have a cargo rack coming in to put on top for extra storage. Fortress slide down windshield is the way to go. Kept us relatively dry in the rain and slides down for the good weather days. There are two places it gets water in but nothing a bead of silicone won't take care of. For as much as I'll be using it, the top was worthy every penny.
Posted By: JeremyKS

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 05/30/15 10:13 PM

Thanks! I had a fortress window on a 700 and liked it a lot but need a windshield for my new 900.
Posted By: STXHO

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 06/01/15 01:59 AM

I bought my Polaris from Richardson Bros in Flourisville. Great to deal with. I'm in the process of buying a 6x6 from them now.

Looks like you got a nice one up they are a lot of fun and will dang near go through anything. Best advice I can give you is sell those factory tires and buy a set of Kevlar tires. They are worth it!

Re: best place to buy Polaris Ranger - 06/05/15 04:29 PM

Sounds good. It is great
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum