Texas Hunting Forum

For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not.

Posted By: Hirogen

For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/08/14 09:29 PM

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jxTvMaJBT3c[/video]
Posted By: coonie

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/09/14 12:46 AM

Wow! Don't try this at home
Posted By: PonchoMike

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/09/14 01:26 PM

That buggy is Highly modified! Great driving, but wouldn't sway me one bit. Let's see him do that in a bone stock RZR 570 LOL!
Posted By: spg

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/09/14 04:14 PM

I'm on my 2nd one, love the Ranger not much on a RZR. To old for all that. I have the PAWPAW 900 crew and I go around mud holes when I can. To much money to be acting the fool with.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/10/14 01:36 PM

Yeah that's not a stock RZR, but still awesome driving. For the guys in the know, what's the shifter type legs that he pulls at about 2:15 minutes? Aren't RZR's belt driven CVT?
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/10/14 02:20 PM

I use my UTV for general purposes around the house as well as for hunting. The restriction at the tailgate prevented me from buying one.

They're fine for hot rods.
Posted By: Kenneth1977

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/10/14 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BigPig
Yeah that's not a stock RZR, but still awesome driving. For the guys in the know, what's the shifter type legs that he pulls at about 2:15 minutes? Aren't RZR's belt driven CVT?

E break
Posted By: redchevy

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/10/14 04:34 PM

Yeah that's exactly what I need to sling some corn from my road feeder loser8
Posted By: BigPig

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/10/14 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Kenneth1977
Originally Posted By: BigPig

E break

Ahh ,makes sense, i shouldnt type before my morning coffee
Posted By: BadLander

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/12/14 12:32 AM

Damn you think they will cut me a deal on the test model!
BARELY used
Posted By: Jasb

Re: For all the Polaris fans. It may even convert some who are not. - 11/14/14 01:08 PM

Prolly 100k in that thing
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum