Posted By: ntxtrapper

Bacon bits - 04/17/24 01:13 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1955

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 01:23 AM

rifle
Posted By: Hirogen

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 04:01 AM

Normally have thick sliced bacon and eggs every Sunday morning when at home. Missed it due to emergency call outs this past weekend. Managed it this morning. I fry up a pound of bacon and 6 eggs sunny side up. That gets split 50/50 with my 13 year old Walker Hound - that old boy is more loyal and worth more than just about anyone i know - he put the run on more coyotes and coons than i can remember. He looks forward to it as much or more than me. Gonna miss that old boy when his time comes. Funny how a reference to bacon can make one sentimental. Anyways put some of those buggers down and enjoy the good eats!
Posted By: fredgus

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 05:01 AM

the only true love a man and his dog
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 03:07 PM

Tell me about it.........!
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Hirogen
Normally have thick sliced bacon and eggs every Sunday morning when at home. Missed it due to emergency call outs this past weekend. Managed it this morning. I fry up a pound of bacon and 6 eggs sunny side up. That gets split 50/50 with my 13 year old Walker Hound - that old boy is more loyal and worth more than just about anyone i know - he put the run on more coyotes and coons than i can remember. He looks forward to it as much or more than me. Gonna miss that old boy when his time comes. Funny how a reference to bacon can make one sentimental. Anyways put some of those buggers down and enjoy the good eats!

I won't trust a man who can't be sentimental about bacon, or his dog.
Posted By: mdryg1970

Re: Bacon bits - 04/17/24 06:01 PM

Lots of little bacon seeds out there!
Posted By: Judd

Re: Bacon bits - 04/18/24 02:20 PM

That's the size if you can get the two mommas down...you can wipe off that whole generation pretty easily.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Bacon bits - 04/22/24 11:31 AM

First shot would be the sow top right and right behind her eye.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum