Texas Hunting Forum

Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post.

Posted By: sleepyfish

Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:30 AM

Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:31 AM

That’s a good one! Congrats!
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:37 AM

Congratulations. up
Posted By: Breath-Taker Whitetails

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:38 AM

That is a dandy

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 03:00 AM

ok i will
Posted By: Erny

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 03:09 AM

Very nice where did you hunt him?
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 04:19 AM

Very nice cheers
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Beez
Very nice cheers

Congrats!
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 12:34 PM

up
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 01:06 PM

One of those is on my bucket list. Congrats up
Posted By: Stub

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 02:50 PM

Congrats, nice looking buck cheers
Posted By: DH3

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 03:45 PM

Great looking trophy....Congrats! cheers
Posted By: Black02z28

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/21/18 06:54 PM

Dang good Blackbuck there! Congrats.
Posted By: el_cazador713

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/22/18 02:27 AM

Great looking bb!!! Also interested where he was shot

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/25/18 01:56 AM

Starr County a friend of mine usually has a couple every year he sells . He has some really nice deer as well.
Posted By: BMD

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/25/18 03:04 AM

Nice
Posted By: Karl, the Greatest

Re: Shot this blackbuck last year, i haven't posted any pic because its a hassle trying to get them in the right format to post. - 05/25/18 03:29 AM

Kudos. banana
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum