Texas Hunting Forum

Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera.

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/21/17 10:10 PM

Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 12:33 AM

that's cool, outstanding photography
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: colt45
that's cool, outstanding photography
cheers
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 11:30 AM

Great pic of a cool lizard. cheers
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 11:31 AM

another great pic!
Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 12:51 PM

Great pic, I can never seem to get them to sit still long enough for a pic up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: NDN98
another great pic!
Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 07:30 PM

Great photo sir! Well Done up
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 07:48 PM

Very nice.
Posted By: TooLow

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/22/17 08:02 PM

Nice pic!
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/23/17 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: TooLow
Nice pic!
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/23/17 09:49 PM

We had one that lived for years under a rock at one of our gates. It was always cool to pull up and see him sitting on the rock, kinda like a greeting.
Posted By: WyoHunter

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 05:05 AM

Great pic!
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 07:24 AM

Nice!
Posted By: Txhillbilly

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 12:55 PM

Very cool picture.
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 12:56 PM

Awesome picture
About the time I get close enough for a good shot they skedaddle
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 04:01 PM

Great stuff!
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/25/17 06:44 PM

Cool picture. One of these days I'm gonna get a good camera, have a ton of big Texas Spiny Lizards and other lizards around that I'd like to get pictures of.
Posted By: heredeer

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/26/17 05:14 PM

texas
Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/28/17 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: skinnerback
Cool picture. One of these days I'm gonna get a good camera, have a ton of big Texas Spiny Lizards and other lizards around that I'd like to get pictures of.

Mines a Nikon P-900, I highly recommend it. No need for extra lenses and has all the auto bells and whistles.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Collard Lizard, this one I call Hollywood, he likes the camera. - 03/28/17 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN
Originally Posted By: skinnerback

Mines a Nikon P-900, I highly recommend it. No need for extra lenses and has all the auto bells and whistles.

Thank you.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum