Texas Hunting Forum

Photo gallery hosts question

Posted By: LandPirate

Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 03:15 PM

Photobucket has been very cumbersome to use. It's slow, chock full of ads and other junk that I don't want to deal with anymore.

What hosts are y'all using and how does it compare to Photobucket? Thanks.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 03:25 PM

I use the Photobucket app on my phone it's much faster and easier than using the website.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 03:29 PM

Mike,

If you download the pic to your computer you can upload to the post box directly by clicking on the 5th icon box from the left directly above the post box. (Blue arrow pointing up box)

Click on browse and it will allow you to browse your computer for the pic. Then click on Add This File; then click on Save This Image and the IMG will appear in the post.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 03:57 PM

Whatever picture you use make sure it is under the 4meg or it will not populate in your post. If it is over 4 meg crop it by opening the picture first, click on the edit pencil icon top right, click on the crop icon on right side then start decreasing your picture size. Most of the time you only need to reduce it just a little bit. up

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 04:02 PM

Thanks Gents. Knew I could count on y'all.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/19/16 09:11 PM

I think they have a option where you can pay them to not fill your screen with advertising. I wanted to flip them the bird when I saw that option!

Re: Photo gallery hosts question - 10/20/16 02:53 AM

Yeah, I'm not paying them for image hosting. The only reason I have that stupid account is to post pics here and nowhere else. Ain't paying for that.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum