Texas Hunting Forum

video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season....

Posted By: dlrz71

video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/17/16 11:56 PM

I got the pleasure of seeing this awesome 3yo early bow season last year. We had high hopes for him but later that season he ended up getting locked up with another 8pt and broke his neck.

Here are some pics from them locked up and the aftermath.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JCB

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 12:48 AM

R.I.P

Just goes to show you that no matter how hard you try to let the best ones live another year there are always those "wild cards" that come into play that you cant control. Thought for sure it would be one of our other hunters that would cut his life short. Never dreamed he would go out like that!

Now go get revenge on that 8 point that did him in then we can close the book on Crab Claw 10. If I see him I might just sling a arrow at him and when I find him I will stand over him and tell him "Crab Claw said hello".clap
Posted By: East

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 01:35 AM

Don't like to see any buck die like that but it is kinda cool you got in on camera and know what happened
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: East
Don't like to see any buck die like that but it is kinda cool you got in on camera and know what happened

No doubt. I'm just glad the camera worked because there were lots of things going through my head on what might have happened!!
Posted By: sbushee

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 02:00 AM

That's too bad! Mother Nature is a ****** . Maybe Hillary needs to spend more time in the great outdoors!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By: sbushee
That's too bad! Mother Nature is a ****** . Maybe Hillary needs to spend more time in the great outdoors!

up
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 01:24 PM

Wow...that's awful. He would have been a very nice one!
Posted By: Stub

Re: video of Crabclaw 10 pt from last season.... - 10/18/16 01:29 PM

Neat pic & video, bummer on the lock up and demise of the buck.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum