Texas Hunting Forum

Oh Hell No

Posted By: Elkhunter49

Oh Hell No - 10/02/16 04:49 PM

While weed eating this morning I got my face about 2 inches from this monster. This is not good for my heart or my manly man status. I made a sound that I've only heard little girls and cats make. eeks333

Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Oh Hell No - 10/02/16 04:57 PM

I shot a big banana spider like that the other day with my 12 gauge and some birdshot haha
Posted By: mikei

Re: Oh Hell No - 10/02/16 05:09 PM

I feel your pain! A couple of years ago I crawled into a pop-up blind that I had set up a few weeks earlier, well before sun up. As I continued to wait for enough daylight, I kept seeing something out of my right eye, but couldn't tell what it was. Finally couldn't stand it any longer, turned on a head light that I had covered with my hand, and discovered one of these beasts hanging not 2 inches from my face. The "little girl and cats" sound that you made were nothing compared to the noises I made! (think bugling elk with his gonads in a vice). Plus I had to throw away my underwear because they were so badly stained. Since that time, I make it a point to do a thorough check of any/all blinds I might be getting into while it's dark!
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Oh Hell No - 10/02/16 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
I shot a big banana spider like that the other day with my 12 gauge and some birdshot haha

Good Man.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum