Texas Hunting Forum

Twins getting a drink

Posted By: krmitchell

Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 03:52 AM

Thought this was kinda cool. Lots of fawns and a couple pairs of twins running around this year.

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 05:14 AM

cheers
Posted By: MoTex

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 11:50 AM

Awesome picture!
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 12:30 PM

been a good year for all things in nature
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
cheers
Posted By: My stand is pink camo

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 02:20 PM

Awesome picture! Pretty neat to see twins up
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 04:36 PM

Lookin good. lots of twins again this year. I guess you got tired before putting up the hog panel fencing. Might want to at least move away a little bit to avoid deer trip and fall when skiddish on that side of the feeder.
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt
Lookin good. lots of twins again this year. I guess you got tired before putting up the hog panel fencing. Might want to at least move away a little bit to avoid deer trip and fall when skiddish on that side of the feeder.

Lol, yea we put up a number of feeders that day and weren't sure if this one would stay here so we didn't drive t posts that day. Those panels are going up, just didn't make it happen.
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/12/16 10:46 PM

That'a cute picture. I sat on a stand years ago watching a mama doe in a hay field trying her best to wean her twins. Dang near funniest thing I've ever seen in person. She'd wheel around to stomp her feet and run one off and the other would grab a teat from the other side. Back and forth. This went on for a good 20 minutes. I was laughing out loud, it really was hilarious. Felt kinda' bad for the old girl.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/13/16 02:46 PM

Kinda of cool, more like very cool good pic up
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Twins getting a drink - 09/13/16 02:51 PM

Thanks for sharing. cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum