Texas Hunting Forum

Thermal Hog Kills

Posted By: pokerj2

Thermal Hog Kills - 07/12/16 06:02 PM

I had the opportunity to hunt with Night Vision Hog Hunter here on THF. I have been on quite a few hunts, and honestly this was one of the most affordable and fun hunts that I have been a part of. Brian runs a great deal and guarantees you a good time. I sold my thermal a year or so ago and have thought about buying another. I will buy one after using his. Thermals have came a long way in the last 2 years. He has all top notch, from his truck, to ranger, to weapons, and spotter. We had a blast (pun intended) and will do it again. In my group of 3, I was the only one who was familiar with the platform of rifle or thermal scope. He showed my wife and client how to operate both the weapon and sight. Very knowledgeable guy that got us on the animals. The hunt was just outside Buffalo Tx and just a 2 hour drive from the metroplex.

My wife with her first pig. I got a little antsy on the cleaning part! I didn't realize we hadn't taken a picture yet.
Posted By: Chunky Dunk

Re: Thermal Hog Kills - 07/12/16 06:09 PM

Looks like a fun night!
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Thermal Hog Kills - 07/12/16 10:02 PM

up
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Thermal Hog Kills - 07/13/16 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Chunky Dunk
Looks like a fun night!

X2.
I want to give a that a go but I'm afraid I'll want to buy a thermal if I go on a hunt.
rifle
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Thermal Hog Kills - 07/13/16 03:09 PM

Im buying another!
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Thermal Hog Kills - 07/14/16 12:35 AM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum