Texas Hunting Forum

Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence...

Posted By: J.G.

Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 04:10 PM

Posted By: Elkhunter49

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 04:25 PM

clap
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 04:50 PM

flag
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 05:35 PM

clap
I have thought of that but I have never done it.
Posted By: durda1

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:09 PM

grin
Excellent
Posted By: JTS

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:12 PM

Not sure how I would like to stand at the other end of the fence line.
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:17 PM

You measuring in 6.5mm increments? rofl
Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:32 PM

MILS or MOA?

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:32 PM

Does SFP change the relationship of the reticle to the t post driver?

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)
MILS or MOA?

Like I would own an MOA scope. PAleeze!

Like I would own an SFP scope. PAleeze!

I'm working by myself. So, I did lots of walking trying to get a middle t-post on the line. hammer
Posted By: Cast

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 06:52 PM

Well, at least the bolt is open.

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 07:22 PM

Always is, unless something is fixing to get shot (on purpose) grin.
Posted By: Dalee7892

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 07:31 PM

Where's the plumb bob? How do you turn 90 degrees?
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 08:03 PM

Well played up

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Dalee7892
Where's the plumb bob? How do you turn 90 degrees?

Don't need to turn, just need to see in a straight line.
Posted By: CRAnderson52

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 08:29 PM

Hey, if the shoe fits wear that son of a gun...
Posted By: jeh7mmmag

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 10:00 PM

Creative us of what is on hand. up
Posted By: rickym

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 10:22 PM

Hi-tech redneck
Posted By: jimbob

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/22/16 11:00 PM

With todays wind it more of a weather vane
Posted By: Stub

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/23/16 01:48 AM

up
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/23/16 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
Well played up
. up up Salute !!
Posted By: BMowatt

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/23/16 01:54 PM

up
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/23/16 02:59 PM

up

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/24/16 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
MILS or MOA?

Like I would own an MOA scope. PAleeze!

Like I would own an SFP scope. PAleeze!

I'm working by myself. So, I did lots of walking trying to get a middle t-post on the line. hammer

You are too picky, that Collin County upbringing... first post, last post, top wire.... that's close enough for Fannin County.

Re: Most expensive transit I've ever used to line out a new barb wire fence... - 03/24/16 08:05 PM

I was born Collin County, but my heart is Fannin County grin

I needed to see from a middle brace down to the corner, so I could set another middle brace between the glass and the corner. This was a straight fence issue, not a level fence issue. I've got another technique for that wink

I'll build the prettiest barb wire fence you've ever seen though. smile

O.C.D. is a real thing. I've accepted it, you should too.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum