Texas Hunting Forum

Pumbaa and Timon

Posted By: txduckhunter

Pumbaa and Timon - 03/07/16 05:31 PM

My wife noticed that these two guys are constantly together. So they must be Pumbaa and Timon (even though it's a coon, but you get the picture)

I copied several dates/times so that you can see that this is not a one-time accidental meeting. I have tons of pics showing night after night that these 2 are together.

Posted By: Stub

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/07/16 07:43 PM

up
Posted By: rickym

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/07/16 07:46 PM

Do they only show up together?
Posted By: txduckhunter

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/07/16 07:59 PM

there has been a few times that the pig has been there without the coon. But that was when he decides to change the time schedule. He typically shows up around 9pm or later and the coon comes in after. A couple times, pig showed up as early as 7pm and the coon doesn't come.
It's just so weird - because the coon is not there when the herd of smaller pigs are there, but the big one runs them off if they are there when he shows up. And I wouldn't have believed this was true, but when my wife called it out, I started looking at all of the pics and I have quite a few, different days, and there they are. They don't show up at the same time, first pic will be pig and then a frame or two later, there's the coon.

Here's another one from last week

Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/08/16 03:07 AM

I have a coon and hog duo much like that. The coon hangs from the varmint cage and spins the feeder, the hog stays under the feeder all night eating away. bang The hog is about the same size.
It is BP trap time again. And an Eliminator Spinner Plate coming soon.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/08/16 03:08 AM

Symbiotic relationship of some sort...
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/08/16 11:28 AM

Something about coons and hogs actually liking each other's company. I remember seeing pics in the crazy TC pics thread with coons sitting on the top of hogs backs while they were laying on the ground. Interesting.
Posted By: Western

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/08/16 11:52 AM

roflmao That got me tickled, saw that movie a gazillion times when our daughter was young grin

For some reason, they must compliment each other in some way, or at least tolerate each others pretense.
Posted By: xxBRADxx

Re: Pumbaa and Timon - 03/12/16 07:37 AM

Hakuna Matata!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum