Texas Hunting Forum

Moose coming in.

Posted By: GotMyTag

Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 07:19 PM

How would you like this on your trail cam? Thanks for the picture Danny Adrian. #Danny Adrian #Getthebesttags
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 07:37 PM

it would be something like i have never seen lol
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 07:41 PM

I'll never forget the first moose I ever saw in the wild.

I was driving in North Dakota along the US/Canadian border. I look across a field into a draw I saw the longest legged horse I had ever seen. I stopped and backed up. After a few seconds it dawned on me that I was looking at a cow moose.

coolpics
Posted By: cameron00

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 08:16 PM

I too will not forget the first moose I saw. Was walking a creek near Big Sky, Montana and the creek was lined with cat tails so you couldn't see the water. Lots of trees too. I stopped to wait for my dad and turned around and there was a break in the foliage and a huge-[censored] bull moose eating water plants less than 20 yards from me. Enormous animal. He sized me up for a couple of seconds, judged me no threat and continued eating. Scary.

Also had one come out of the woods at Steamboat and run right down the middle of a crowded ski run. It was a juvenile, but it was scared and in full throttle. People were diving out of its way all over the place.

Enormous animals.
Posted By: heredeer

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 09:16 PM

Hard to believe how big until you see one up close...
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/15/16 10:17 PM

cheers
Posted By: aggiegolfer09

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/16/16 01:18 AM

That would be awesome. Cool animals
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: Moose coming in. - 02/16/16 01:27 AM

That would be awsome watching one come in like that.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum