Texas Hunting Forum

He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk

Posted By: SouthWestIron

He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/09/16 10:50 PM

If I ever get to meet this 7pt up close and personal he'll be a trophy to me. Time stamp and date are way off this was from early Novemeber. Have only seen him 1 time on the cameras.
Posted By: Halfadozen

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/09/16 11:04 PM

up
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/09/16 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Halfadozen
up
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/10/16 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
up
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/10/16 02:45 AM

One of my most satisfying trophies was an old 7 point that I hunted for 3 years before I got lucky.
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/10/16 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. T.
One of my most satisfying trophies was an old 7 point that I hunted for 3 years before I got lucky.

Thanks Mr. T, you have some awesome deer on your place!
Posted By: jshouse

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/10/16 02:28 PM

Good luck with him
Posted By: heredeer

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/11/16 08:51 PM

good luck
Posted By: TraderJR

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/11/16 08:53 PM

aim
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/12/16 06:06 PM

Good size animal!
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: He's getting up in age and enjoys walking the fence line at Dusk - 01/14/16 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum