Texas Hunting Forum

Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included)

Posted By: SapperTitan

Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 01:37 AM

So decided to take little man out today to kill a cull at my friends place in Lometa. We weren't there for 5 min when the hit list cull walked out. I knew we needed to shoot it but didn't want the hunt to end so soon so we sat and watched for a while. Finally Jaxton looks at me and says daddy that's the perfect buck for us. I said sure is do you want me to shoot it and he gave me the nod. After gutting the deer we washed it off hung it up and got back in the blind bc Jaxton said he wanted to watch the deer some more. We had a couple nice 8s, and a 10 chasing all around us. They were snort wheezing and grunting like crazy it was a good time.

Crappy cell phone video but the ending is hilarious

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Up and comer
[Linked Image]

10 point at about 250-300 yds
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Bbcat78

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 03:01 AM

Great write up and video up
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 03:05 AM

great shot, adorable kid. up up
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 05:25 AM

Originally Posted By: chital_shikari

Lil man is frigging pumped!!! Great video clap
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 05:31 AM

Love the excitement, that is what it is all about up
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 05:32 AM

Great times!!! Congrats on the buck, but even more so on the experience. Little man has to make you proud sir up
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 06:41 AM

That's what it's all about, right there. Congrats to you and little man. Heck of a good trophy for you guys.
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 06:51 AM

I think you could say lil Sapper liked it a little.LOL. That was great Sapper, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: N.La.Beagler

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 08:14 AM

Now THATS how you raise a boy!
Posted By: Western

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: billyhunt
I think you could say lil Sapper liked it a little.LOL. That was great Sapper, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 11:11 AM

cheers Great times!
Posted By: DesertHunting

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 11:53 AM

Can't beat hunting with the kids!
Thanks for sharing your hunt with us.
He's right you know...that's what we all need!
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 12:20 PM

Doesn't get any better! up
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 04:06 PM

No doubt. He loves his daddy and he loves to hunt. Doesn't get any better than that.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 04:15 PM

Good job, glad he goes with you.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 04:22 PM

That was awesome. up
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: chital_shikari
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 10:06 PM

Congrats..

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: txshntr
Great times!!! Congrats on the buck, but even more so on the experience. Little man has to make you proud sir up
thanks everyone. He surely does make me very proud.
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 10:47 PM

Now that made me smile. Cute kid and an awesome time.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Erathkid
No doubt. He loves his daddy and he loves to hunt. Doesn't get any better than that.
up
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/26/15 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Stub
Originally Posted By: Erathkid
up
Posted By: Hirogen

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 01:07 AM

Great job dad.
Posted By: kmkellar

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 01:12 AM

Thanks for sharing that. He is a happy dude! Congrats on the kill and for raising him right!
Posted By: janie

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 01:25 AM

That was awesome. Congrat's to both of you.

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 01:27 AM

He is a very passionate kid when it comes to most things he likes especially hunting, baseball, football, and super heroes. Going to be really fun in a couple years when he shoots his first deer.
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 01:36 AM

Nice work Sapper. Good times and good memories. up
Posted By: Greg

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/27/15 10:12 PM

GREATNESS
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/28/15 04:23 PM

Cool story and video.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/28/15 08:16 PM

future hunter, that's what its all about
Posted By: allterrain

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/29/15 12:07 AM

Great pictures and story, but the first pic tells the story, you can tell he is acting like dad, ear muffs on and rifle over the shoulder.

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/29/15 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: allterrain
Great pictures and story, but the first pic tells the story, you can tell he is acting like dad, ear muffs on and rifle over the shoulder.
before we left he was reminding me to make sure I brought his hearing protection. He is very observant and a very quick learner. He asks a lot of questions as well about why we do things the way we do and I explain them to him but a lot is too much for a 3 yr old to take in haha
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/29/15 01:37 PM

Great pics and video Scott. I laughed out loud when he said he didn't have a knife. He is growing up fast. cheers

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/29/15 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
Great pics and video Scott. I laughed out loud when he said he didn't have a knife. He is growing up fast. cheers
the part where he slams his fist and says we got him gets me laughing every time haha
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 01:38 AM

Jax Man Cracks me up rofl roflmao

Kiddos a Mess clap
Posted By: BenBob

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 02:08 PM

banana
Posted By: My stand is pink camo

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 02:42 PM

Great video! Thanks for sharing, it's fun to see his excitement! Congrats on the hunt and the buck. Great pics too!
Posted By: AdvTX

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 03:31 PM

That was awesome! Good job dad
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan

That's hilarious. I tried to get a pic of my almost 4 year old with a doe to send to momma, but he stayed about that far away.

I acted like I wasn't watching him and he finally got curious enough to touch her. But as soon as he saw me trying to take a picture, he backed off again.

Good job, ST!! Hunting with your kiddo is one of the many perks of fatherhood!

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 04:49 PM

He was the same way. He would touch the deer and get close but not for a picture lol.
Posted By: Mr. Clean

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 11/30/15 07:07 PM

This is greatness! Congrats!!!
Posted By: Fltmedic

Re: Got a little 3 pt cull with little man today (video with funny ending included) - 12/02/15 02:54 AM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum