Texas Hunting Forum

No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight!

Posted By: MathMan

No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 09:34 PM

Time to go hunting
Posted By: oldoak2000

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 09:40 PM

Dang - is that roof collapse (weight of rain?) or tornado??
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 09:59 PM

Dang
Posted By: Stub

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 10:01 PM

Bummer
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 10:04 PM

Looked online and it said possible tornado.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 10:21 PM

Tornader. That's a LOT of damage. Maybe hang out in the woods for a really long weekend.
Posted By: Western

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/30/15 11:29 PM

Was on the news, said it was a F1, or F2
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/31/15 12:32 AM

The strangest one down there to me was the semi trailer that had the body torn off and the tornado lifted the frame up and planted
it upside down on the top of a 3 story hotel. You could see the wheels sticking up out of the roof. Powerful storm.

The local new reports that the school gym in the photos above had a bunch of kids there for a early morning workout. All hid in the showers.
Posted By: MathMan

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/31/15 03:35 AM

That trailer was a travel trailer from an rv park nearby. The guy was in it but got out when the frame was ripped into the air. He is ok. The kids were in the gym practicing basketball when it happened. They took shelter in the locker room. No one was hurt. Two of my co workers classroom in the algebra 1 wing got their classrooms ripped apart. Bad damage. Them and a few other teacher in that wing will be relocated in to open classrooms. Looks like i will be back to work on Tuesday. A nice break. Earlier this week i was thinking of taking off Friday...lol. My classroom has a cracked window and they have boarded it up already. The gym had part of the roof ripped off and the auto tech building has a huge hole in it just like the ones shown.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/31/15 03:50 PM

Glad noone was seriously hurt...Tornadoes in october, freaky stuff. At least it wasn't a "SHARKNADO"! That would have been really bad.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/31/15 06:50 PM

eek2
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: No work today or Monday !!! Classroom has a new skylight! - 10/31/15 07:19 PM

We got hammered NE if houston last night and this morning, 12" + rain alot if homes flooded and some tornadoes as well
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum