Texas Hunting Forum

Well So Far

Posted By: MikeC

Well So Far - 10/25/15 01:22 AM

They haven't figured out a way to damage it. They just have to settle for what's on the ground.

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 01:44 AM

up...looks like you need a few Dukes traps.....
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 01:45 AM

up

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler

It's 300 miles to the lease so traps aren't an option. Unless the little devils figure out a way to do some damage I'll let them be. That feeder has been out since the first of August and I've only had about a dozen pics of coons so far.
Posted By: Dude Lebowski

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 02:22 AM

12 gauge with No.4's. Any questions? rifle
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeC

It's 300 miles to the lease so traps aren't an option. Unless the little devils figure out a way to do some damage I'll let them be. That feeder has been out since the first of August and I've only had about a dozen pics of coons so far.

That's some great break in material for that new Weapon Sir up
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 03:03 AM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB

I'd trap 'em and let the coyotes and buzzards have them....just bait and trap away from feeders....
Posted By: Stub

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB

I'd trap 'em and let the coyotes and buzzards have them....just bait and trap away from feeders....

This up

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 08:09 PM

I'd trap 'em and let the coyotes and buzzards have them....just bait and trap away from feeders....[/quote]

This up

No can do. Guess I've gotten soft hearted in my old age. I don't have any reservations with killing something but don't want anything to die a long slow death. That's just me.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Well So Far - 10/25/15 08:54 PM

Quote:

This up

No can do. Guess I've gotten soft hearted in my old age. I don't have any reservations with killing something but don't want anything to die a long slow death. That's just me.

Bait/set them while you are there hunting. You can still catch most of them in a few weekends. Bait them unset when you leave.

Re: Well So Far - 10/26/15 12:35 AM

I could do that I guess.
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Well So Far - 10/26/15 12:57 AM

I could do that I guess.

But it's so fun to shoot them Mike roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum