Texas Hunting Forum

Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL

Posted By: GUTIT

Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 01:57 PM

Celebrating my mothers birthday today. All she asked for is one of my briskets.
Sisters and brother is coming along with the prick, mooching BIL and the straight laced, stick up her Azz SIL.

Along with 5 tricycle motors. Love the young'uns, they have learned Uncle Kent is the cool uncle with the pool and all the toys (4 wheelers, guns, dogs).

SIL is a vegan, thinks guns are evil, hunting is disgusting, and I am the Devils brother. Made her a salad, and I mean just a salad. A head of lettuce tore up and put in a bowl.

BIL is a Yankee and is one of those " been there, done it better, etc. " guys. Well, I made some of what I call Texas Hog Nutz. Good jalapeņo , stuffed with jalapeņo pepper jack cheese, wrapped in hot venison sausage. Smoked a bit, then oven a bit. Cored a few and put those seeds in 3 others that I left the seeds in, just for him.

I even have to hide my good scotch and buy some cheap stuff and put it on a decanter. He actually mixed some Pappy with diet coke last Christmas. My mother even lost it with that.

A few years ago I actually tried to get them to hookup and divorce my sister and brother. That was a hell of a Thanksgiving.

It's just a few hours this afternoon, I can make it that long,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everyone have a great day!

Posted By: Bear Charge

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 02:18 PM

My sisters decided to marry a couple of Jack wagons too. I swear they did it just to make me miserable.
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 02:48 PM

rofl Good looking food yet
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 02:50 PM

Kill them with love and hot peppers lol.
Posted By: BAND OF BROTHERS

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 02:56 PM

very cool
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 03:01 PM

Well at least you will have good food and your momma. Just ignore the others. Have a cousin that was vegan for a while, we decided to ignore it... somehow the table conversation always turned to her. Couple years later what you know, she eats meat and drinks milk again.
Posted By: Chunky Dunk

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 03:10 PM

Good luck, and at least your mother will be there to visit with and you make her happy. Throat punching in-laws should be legal! boxing

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Chunky Dunk
Good luck, and at least your mother will be there to visit with and you make her happy. Throat punching in-laws should be legal! boxing

Thanks, few years back he got too rough wrestling with my youngest boy. I said it was my turn and put him on his back and wrapped him up. I bit him on the head to leave him a reminder. Ma broke it up quick after that.

Kind of like a throat punch,,,,,,a little.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 03:33 PM

Looks Great Kent
Posted By: lglidewell

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 04:02 PM

LOL!!! GUTIT, you sound like an individual I'd like to hang out with and watch!! I guess I'm lucky, my brother in law is cool, one of my sister in laws is cool. One brother and his wife I don't even talk to nor see since his wife is a you know what.

How did he like those double seeded Hog nuts? laugh
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 04:03 PM

Sounds like a great day... banana visit with mama...a little cheers ...followed by food...then finish off the day with a little boxing duel whip (even if only in your thoughts).....

Hope all goes well. up
Posted By: HuskerB

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 04:20 PM

The fact that your BIL mixed Pappy with anything says it all... I don't like him

And the fact that you shared your Pappy with that idiot says you are a heck of a guy. Hope the time with mom and the family went well!
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 04:32 PM

Good luck today. The food looks fantastic. Families that don't have issues and characters like yours just aren't normal.

Veganism is, 99% of the time, a bs scream for more and more attention.
Posted By: txmudder

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 04:47 PM

Looks like a heck of a meal. I'm gonna have to try the Jalepenos wrapped in sausage, sounds awesome.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 05:49 PM

food
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/21/15 11:54 PM

Looks great!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:02 AM

Looks like some great eats there food Add some kind of laxative to Bil special peppers grin
Have a good time with the ones you love cheers And the others well whip
Posted By: janie

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:31 AM

Looks damn good big brother. Enjoy the eat's and time with your Momma. As for the others........some folks deserve a sympathetic pat on the head.

With a hammer.
Posted By: Dave3575

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:34 AM

put a little something special in there to make him $hit his britches.
Posted By: Wburke2010

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: janie
As for the others........some folks deserve a sympathetic pat on the head.

With a hammer.

Ain't that the truth. up

Walter
Posted By: Espy

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:43 AM

food looks good GUTIT sorry for the Bil and Sil. Guess they are in every family

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 02:54 AM

Thank you all for the comments , family just left. I forgot how much energy little ones have. Must have thrown each kid in the air in the pool 20 times each. All I heard was " me next, me next, me next".

One of the boys that was 10 didn't know how to swim, chunked him in the deep end with me and taught him to sink or drown. By the end of the day I named him Flipper he was so good. He was a proud young man. SIL was a bit miffed and called me a name I have to look up, but oh well, he can swim now.

BIL couldn't handle the hog nutz, everyone else was in on it and laughed hard. He was sweating after two bites. Finally admitted us Texans have a unique toughness.

I bought him a bottle of Kentucky Deluxe. Wouldn't pour that on a fire. If you have tried it, you know what I mean.

Ma had fun with the grandkids and I didn't have to kill him. She enjoyed the vittles and the day.

Big Daddy is wore out, them snot factories have an energy I wish I could bottle and sell.

Night all, back on the job Before sunup.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 04:39 AM

Well done Kent. Just remember...serenity now...
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 11:31 AM

Good times and good write up!
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 12:52 PM

You can't pick your family, but you can sure talk [censored] to em for picking lame spouses! Food looks great kent
Posted By: NTX7MAG

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 01:24 PM

Thanks for making my morning with that story......... Are we long lost brothers?
Posted By: DiverTexas

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 02:13 PM

Love it, well done!
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 03:43 PM

The food looks awesome
Posted By: TxAg

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 04:02 PM

This post cracked me up on so many levels. Can't pick your family, good job making the best of it. Especially enjoyed the "surprises" for your BIL.

Good looking grub too sir.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/22/15 06:12 PM

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the stories.
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/23/15 03:31 AM

Great post...very entertaining. I expected to see a picture of a half head of lettuce along with the real food. LOL.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Cooking for the family,,,,and that prick BIL - 07/23/15 02:26 PM

I even have to hide my good scotch and buy some cheap stuff and put it on a decanter. He actually mixed some Pappy with diet coke last Christmas. My mother even lost it with that.

crying

THIS GUY HAS PROBLEMS....

wow... glad my sis picked one who fishes and hunts, even if it isn't very well
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum