Texas Hunting Forum

Boxer Pups

Posted By: Michael W.

Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 12:07 AM

A friend has a litter of Boxer pups born about 5 weeks ago. I have never been around
Boxers that much but there are really friendly dogs. I took these photos Saturday.

Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 12:10 AM

Great dogs and great with kids!!! They do love to dig though. One thing I will tell you is they are always puppies...meaning they will never really grow up grin Love to play.
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 12:12 AM

Oh and they Fart, Snore and some drool. grin
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: dlrz71
ye

Years ago a neighbor had one, he could rattle the timbers with his snoring.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 01:15 AM

Great pics. up
Posted By: janie

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 01:18 AM

Beautiful pup's!
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 01:26 AM

They sure are cute. I've thought about getting one for a long time. But my Blue Heeler has shown me that Blue Heelers are the dog for me.
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 05:56 AM

Boxers are great dogs. I lost both of mine earlier this year and think of them daily.

Posted By: whistler

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: dlrz71

that's the same thing the wife says about me eeks333
Posted By: tdecker22

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 12:54 PM

cool pics
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 01:12 PM

Wow! 9 of them? Dang that's a lot, to me. They sure do look good. I'm inheriting an English Bulldog later this month. I can't wait. I think.
Texflip- Sorry to hear about yours. They were good looking dogs too. I can see the dark one was prolly pretty old...but the lighter one? She looks healthy and strong. What happened?
Posted By: TexFlip

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff

Texflip- Sorry to hear about yours. They were good looking dogs too. I can see the dark one was prolly pretty old...but the lighter one? She looks healthy and strong. What happened?

Thanks bud. He was 8 and got prostate cancer and it swelled up the size of a soccer ball preventing him from passing a bowel. Had to put him down. She 6 and was hit by a car a week before I had to put him down.
Posted By: bp3

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 04:05 PM

That's a gaggle of pups, feel for the mother. rifle
Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: TexFlip
Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff

Thanks bud. He was 8 and got prostate cancer and it swelled up the size of a soccer ball preventing him from passing a bowel. Had to put him down. She 6 and was hit by a car a week before I had to put him down.

Dang, that's all of a sudden like.

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/07/15 10:49 PM

Tex Flip, sorry about you dogs. We put a MiniDoc down last week due to cancer. If your in the market
for a new Boxer send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the litter owner.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/08/15 12:06 AM

We put or beloved Zeus down due to cancer in October last year. Boxers are magical and the most loving caring dog a family can have. Once you have a boxer you will never want another breed. Problem is they do not live long..about 10 years,...but the memories and loving last forever.

I miss my buddy.

Re: Boxer Pups - 07/08/15 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Superduty
We put or beloved Zeus down due to cancer in October last year. Boxers are magical and the most loving caring dog a family can have. Once you have a boxer you will never want another breed. Problem is they do not live long..about 10 years,...but the memories and loving last forever.

I miss my buddy.

10 years seems about right. True for a lot of the larger dog breeds.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum