Texas Hunting Forum

Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind!

Posted By: TxHillCntry21

Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 11:55 AM

She was a big help so I can't complain too much.
Guess the bow will have to wait til this summer.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 12:52 PM

Well played. up
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 12:54 PM

cheers
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 02:04 PM

Uh, nobody INTENTIONALLY plants prickly pear.....
Posted By: tdecker22

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 02:05 PM

Looks great.
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 02:13 PM

Did the same thing this weekend! The corn vultures got lucky! Looks great!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 03:24 PM

cheers
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 03:29 PM

up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 05:13 PM

Looks nice.
Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 06:30 PM

up
Posted By: BenBob

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 07:54 PM

Always next weekend.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 08:14 PM

If I cant mow it or pressure wash it... it doesn't belong in my yard.

Looks nice
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 08:15 PM

I told my wife if she wanted a flower bed she had to put it in plant water and weed it. We don't have one up
Posted By: Dustnsand

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/27/15 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks
Uh, nobody INTENTIONALLY plants prickly pear.....

Plant people do. I've got a good friend who has several different types of cacti, she loves all types of plants. Only person I know who has a steel framed greenhouse at thier house that's big enough to live in roflmao
Posted By: Stub

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/28/15 12:01 AM

Great looking place up Now you have plenty of room for your new Bow!
Posted By: WTGuide

Re: Thought I was getting a new bow this wknd... not what she had in mind! - 04/28/15 04:32 PM

up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum