Texas Hunting Forum

Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra.

Posted By: GUTIT

Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 03:10 AM

Met Cast today, as he bought 3 cords of wood from me. A couple of my boys and a young man he brought along loaded his trailer. He also left with a bottle of Crown to keep him warm along with the wood.

Great to meet you Sir, enjoy.

Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 03:15 AM

Good Load of Wood right there up That Bottle of Liquid Motion will help also cheers
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 03:17 AM

up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 03:18 AM

That's enough wood to last us 4 or 5 years. up
Posted By: Western

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
That's enough wood to last us 4 or 5 years. up

RIGHT! Bottle would only make it about 6 months, unless the FIL visits, then 3-4 days grin
Posted By: Cast

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 11:57 AM

It was a good day. We talked trash about a few THF'ers (you know who you are). We watched Izzie and the yeller dogs get acquainted. We messed with the boys while they were loading. We decided I needed five new trailer tires to get the load home (Discount Tire $594). We decided a 365 yard shot to a DRT hog has nothing at all to do with luck. We decided that if you don't like whiskey then you ain't manly enough to hang out with. Everybody was quick to agree that a Superduty was the only truck capable of hauling such an immense load.

AND, as a bonus I got to meet Janie and Bill on the way over.

Man! No wonder I was worn out by the time I got to my cave.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 12:11 PM

Now thats the way a business transaction ought to be up
Posted By: kry226

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 12:23 PM

cheers

But that SouperDooty don't look happy!

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 12:33 PM

It had to man up a bit but it came through just fine.

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
It was a good day. We talked trash about a few THF'ers (you know who you are). We watched Izzie and the yeller dogs get acquainted. We messed with the boys while they were loading. We decided I needed five new trailer tires to get the load home (Discount Tire $594). We decided a 365 yard shot to a DRT hog has nothing at all to do with luck. We decided that if you don't like whiskey then you ain't manly enough to hang out with. Everybody was quick to agree that a Superduty was the only truck capable of hauling such an immense load.

If we had cracked the seal on that bottle and you had a few more hours to kill, we could have solved all the world's problems amigo. Glad you made it home in fine shape.

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 05:26 PM

Yup. We were on a roll. Thanks for some great fellowship.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/11/15 10:30 PM

Red banner day for sure!
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 12:12 AM

clap
Posted By: shumpertdavid

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 01:16 AM

That's a heck of a load right there. I have no doubts about the ability to pull it, my fear would be the moron that decided to pull out forcing an attempt at a quick stop.
Posted By: RKHarm24

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 02:00 AM

Well Cast, Meeting Kent, Bill and Janie, you met 3 of the finer side of THF.
All 3 are fine folks to spend time gossiping with.

IDK what Kent will do when all them boys are gone. He probably will look to adopt..LOL
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: GUTIT

If we had cracked the seal on that bottle and you had a few more hours to kill, we could have solved all the world's problems amigo. Glad you made it home in fine shape.
Like terrorism, global warming, how to get the jelly off of Vienny sausages without dunkin' 'em in the lake, etc.

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: shumpertdavid
That's a heck of a load right there. I have no doubts about the ability to pull it, my fear would be the moron that decided to pull out forcing an attempt at a quick stop.

There were several of those coming back to wise county but I usually keep a good interval. Only one idiot caused a pucker mark in the leather. That trailer has brakes on both axles I'm glad to say.
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/12/15 02:30 PM

up

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/13/15 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: RWH24

IDK what Kent will do when all them boys are gone. He probably will look to adopt..LOL

Thanks Randy! We need to meet again for some catfish. Maybe I can drag Sis and Bill along.
Posted By: janie

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/13/15 01:51 AM

We need to meet again for some catfish. Maybe I can drag Sis and Bill along.

Count us in. Great pic. Saturday was a darn fine day. Cast, you gonna join us for catfish? Bring the dog too. I just fell in love with that sweet pup.
Posted By: RKHarm24

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/13/15 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: janie

Count us in. Great pic. Saturday was a darn fine day. Cast, you gonna join us for catfish? Bring the dog too. I just fell in love with that sweet pup.

You know Kent is talking about Hunk's Catfish right?

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/13/15 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: janie

I'd come even if there was no catfish! Izzie took to y'all right off. It amazes me how dogs are such good judge of character. Just let me know when and where.
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: Cast and his load of wood, plus a little extra. - 01/14/15 01:27 AM

I bet if you broke that seal, that wood came off a whole lot EASIER!!!!LOL
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum