Texas Hunting Forum

Clint Dempsey Huntin'

Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 12:33 AM

........with my little cousins in Nacogdoches county. Just a hometown boy doing what hometown boys do. Made their day, week, and year. smile

In case you don't know who he is, Clint is the captain of the U.S. National Soccer team.

Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 01:32 AM

That's pretty cool.
Posted By: Theringworm

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 01:49 AM

Wow, that's awesome. That would make my boys year for sure, heck mine too. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 01:52 AM

That is extremely cool. Kudos to Clint. I'm a big fan. cheers flag
Posted By: erok11

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 03:44 AM

That's awesome
Posted By: rifleman

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 03:48 AM

Noggy, are they running hogs on the last day of deer season? Would be an interesting hunt to talk about the random stuff he's seen around the world. He's come a long ways.

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: rifleman
Noggy, are they running hogs on the last day of deer season? Would be an interesting hunt to talk about the random stuff he's seen around the world. He's come a long ways.

Yeah, deer season is just a small interruption to their year-round vocation of catching hogs. They kill their deer in November and get right back to the task at hand.
Posted By: dawaba

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 12:46 PM

Now that Landon Donovan is showing his age, Dempsey is the undisputed leader of American soccer. I always heard he was from Nacogdoches, just down the road. Is he actually from Garrison or even NGP, or does he just hunt in your neighborhood?

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 12:54 PM

He's from Nacogdoches Dave. But it's all a pretty close-knit community. My cousins' place is between Nac and Garrison. Another:

Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Sneaky
That's pretty cool.
up
Posted By: Son of a Blitch

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 03:50 PM

That's awesome! Glad he was able to get a hunt in! He's a great guy! Y'all family friends?
Posted By: swmays

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 03:53 PM

That's pretty neat!
Posted By: Smiling Mallard

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 04:26 PM

Awesome! Love the way Clint plays and had no idea he was a hunter.

cheers
Posted By: roadscholar

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/05/15 04:42 PM

Very cool!!
Big fan of Clint, been following his career for quite a few years. He has excelled at the highest level of his sport, and has always been a great representative of the US and the state of Texas. I knew he's into bass fishing, but it's good to see that he likes to get out and do some hunting too!
Posted By: nacgoat08

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/07/15 04:22 AM

That's my boi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQC2SusDfIw
Posted By: 68A

Re: Clint Dempsey Huntin' - 01/10/15 02:21 AM

That's awesome!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum