Texas Hunting Forum

Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer?

Posted By: Outtolunch

Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:17 AM

Posted By: wtr

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:27 AM

Looks like the same to me. Great buck
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:31 AM

Yes and a great looking buck. rifle
Posted By: Michael W.

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:32 AM

If not the same they are very similar.
Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:33 AM

The throat patches don't look the same to me....maybe its the pic? I say different
Posted By: Mambajeep

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:38 AM

Same rifle
Posted By: Halfadozen

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:43 AM

Different to me, agree with Drop Tine. Throat patch, plus brisket different. Nice to have 2 nice bucks roaming around.

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:48 AM

The pics were taken about 15 minutes apart, so I wasn't sure if it was the same deer or one ran the other out. So, I thought I would gather opinions from the masses. Thanks
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:50 AM

Similar, but not 100% sure. Nice buck(s) either way.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 03:01 AM

Kill that buck and if the other one never shows up question answered. grin

Oh and call me since I have a tag left in my pocket if he does show up cheers grin

Same buck you can tell by the throat patch, the shape of the mainbeams and the mainbeam tips. Just two different body postures and potion of the rack make it look different. Was there any doe at the feeder in the pictures in between these two pics?
welcome Great first post also cheers
Posted By: SniperRAB

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 03:07 AM

Actually the throat patches is what sold me imo...Nice one Sir, good luck

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 03:11 AM

They have been running doe, so they are in the throws of love so to speak. Not sure if there were doe in there at the time in between pics, will have to look.
Posted By: UT#1

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 03:24 AM

looks like the same buck to me.
Posted By: Texasrebel649

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 03:40 AM

Looks like the same to me
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 04:00 AM

Hmmm, two big 8s, 15 minutes apart, both with long beams and dog catchers that angle the same?

One deer, but a very nice one.
Posted By: Loanman

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 12:34 PM

Definitely same deer
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Actually the throat patches is what sold me imo...Nice one Sir, good luck

x2
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: wtr
Looks like the same to me. Great buck
up
Posted By: TonyinVA

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 02:19 PM

Looks the same to me.. particularly the amount of white on the front legs...goes up pretty high
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 09:08 PM

Same IMHO
Posted By: texasbasskicker

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/21/14 11:40 PM

I vote same!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/22/14 12:09 PM

Same horns and matching white patches on the throat rifle
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Are these different deer or different pictures of the same deer? - 11/22/14 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Yes and a great looking buck. rifle

welcome
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum