Texas Hunting Forum

Blonde Guy

Posted By: redhaze

Blonde Guy - 05/25/18 09:18 AM

An Irishman, a Mexican, and a blonde guy were doing construction work on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch out on the scaffolding when the Irishman suddenly cried out, "Corned beef and cabbage! Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos every day! If i get burritos one more time I am going to jump off this building too!"

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get another bologna sandwich, I'm jumping too!"

The next day the Irishman opened his lunchbox and saw corned beef and cabbage. Without saying a word, he ran to the edge and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and he jumped off too. The blonde guy opened his lunchbox, saw bologna and he jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have put it in his lunchbox again!"
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much." Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.

The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch."
Posted By: pkhunter624

Re: Blonde Guy - 05/25/18 01:03 PM

lol444 happy3
Posted By: Cast

Re: Blonde Guy - 05/25/18 02:45 PM

He was a yute.

A-
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Blonde Guy - 05/26/18 03:45 AM

A+
Posted By: Cajun Raider