Texas Hunting Forum

DR. PEPPER'S

Posted By: mikeydon

DR. PEPPER'S - 12/31/16 04:35 AM

Me and my BIL and his dad and 3 other friend's was on a deer hunt down at Llano for 4 day's,We went to town and on arrival and we bought grocery's for the hunt,Well i bought some snack's and 2 2 liter Dr.Pepper's for my deer stand,cause i will stay in the stand all day a lot of the time,Next mourning we all broke out and went to our stand's,I carried my snack's and Dr.Pepper's to my stand,The second day's hunt that mourning i had 3 large cup's of coffee and went to my stand,I had done been in one Dr.Pepper and had drank about a 1/2 of it when a pain hit loser8 ,Well i was not getting out with 6 hrs in the stand and several doe's around,I know i will use that open Dr.Pepper bottle and take it with me when i leave,I ended up shooting a small but nice 4.5 yr old 7 point right at dark.That night sitting around the camp fire eating supper well everybody decided to change stand's the next mourning , My BIL'S dad went to my stand,Weeeell,That night we was fixing to eat supper,My BIL got in the cooler handing out drink's,He ask his dad,you want a Coke, Pepsi OR Dr.Pepper, His dad he sure as H3LL DON'T WANT NO DR.PEPPER, I don't see how y'all drink them D%mn Dr.Pepper's,I poured a cup of Mike's Dr.Pepper that he had in his stand and they taste like S%#t eeks333 ,I liked to have CHOKED on that pot roast,And no i never said nothing geekfreak
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 12/31/16 10:44 PM

flame
Posted By: _Lee

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/03/17 02:04 AM

happy3
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/03/17 02:06 AM

barf
Posted By: redhaze

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/03/17 12:18 PM

Yea!
Posted By: texasag93

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/03/17 03:30 PM

eeks333
Posted By: Deerhunter61

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/04/17 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: NewGulf
flame
Originally Posted By: _Lee
happy3
Originally Posted By: SnakeWrangler
barf
Originally Posted By: texasag93
eeks333
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/05/17 01:07 AM

sick
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/07/17 04:11 AM

How did you get it all into such a small hole?
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: DR. PEPPER'S - 01/08/17 07:35 AM

Originally Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER
How did you get it all into such a small hole?

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum