Texas Hunting Forum

The Genie

Posted By: Bass&More

The Genie - 10/10/16 04:48 PM

A man and his wife were golfing one afternoon in a very upper class country club when his wife sliced the ball to the right and through the window of a large mansion. While going to the front door they noticed it was open and went in. They noticed all the broken glass and there stood a man and a fine silk robe. The husband apologized and the man replied "Nonsense I am a genie and you set me free with that golf ball when it struck the lamp off the table." he said "I will grant you 3 wishes bit I only ask you save the last wish for me." The man agrees out of sheer excitement and says "I want 100 million dollars!" the genie nods his head and says "Done when you leave here you will be 100 million dollars richer". The wife chimes in and says "I want the biggest mansion in Beverly hills!" the genie nods his head and says the same about her wish. the husband grateful says to the genie "ok genie name your wish anything at all." The genie looks at him and says "I have been trapped in that bottle for over 1000 years. My only wish is to make love to your wife." The husband and wife overcome with happiness agree and the genie and wife head upstairs. 4 hours later they return very sweaty and exhausted and the husband chimes in "I still can't believe you grated us those wishes." The genie smiles turns to him and says "I can't believe in this day and age that there are people that still believe in genies..."

eek2 peep
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: The Genie - 10/11/16 11:35 PM

clap
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum