Texas Hunting Forum

Mom's birthday joke

Posted By: Cast

Mom's birthday joke - 05/30/16 12:48 PM

Big sis and little bro fancy themselves as masters of ceremony yesterday, decided we should all thank mom for something she passed on to us. Just a simple honoring, ok. Couple of them went before me and the process stalled. They looked at big bro.

Most folks in the room know me. The LEO's and I are buddies. I stand up, they kinda groan, I walk to front, greet mom and them, and tell how she made me the second best cook in the entire world. I could go on but I could also tell a dirty joke. You know what they wanted. I started to but offered to tell mom and she could tell them. That worked out. I told mom.

A little old lady (see, topical) walks into a bar and sits on a barstool.

'I'll have a cold draft while I wait on Mildred, please. '

She sits and sips on her beer. After a bit, she starts to lean to the right. Bartender notices and gently steers her back upright.

She sips her beer and in a bit, starts to lean left a little. Bartender again notices and lovingly corrects her to upright.

She sips her beer and the door opens revealing her friend Mildred has arrived. She sits down beside the little old lady and orders a cold draft.

'We've never met here before,' Mildred said, 'How is it?' While looking around the establishment.

After a pause, the little old lady says, 'Well, it's not bad. The draft is good and cold.' And the little old lady leaned over to Mildred and whispered in her ear, 'but they won't let you poot!'

Mom cracked up. That joke will make the rounds.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Mom's birthday joke - 05/30/16 01:30 PM

Check your in box. I'll send you a better one.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Mom's birthday joke - 05/30/16 02:11 PM

Good one Cast!

rofl
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Mom's birthday joke - 05/30/16 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Superduty
Good one Cast!

rofl
clap
Posted By: RedHoss

Re: Mom's birthday joke - 05/31/16 10:34 PM