Texas Hunting Forum

Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show

Posted By: DonDon

Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/07/14 05:22 PM

Hey guys. If you haven't heard, the GCBRO (Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Org) has a TV show coming out October the 24th on Destination America. It's called "KILLING BIGFOOT" and there's never been a Bigfoot type show quite like this one. We use Military tactics to try and help science get what they need for proof of species. They say they need a body and we're trying to put one on the slab for them. Here's a link to the Show and the Music Video that has more highlights. Check us out. It's a Friday night and on all the major carriers. October the 24th on Destination America

Don McDonald, Investigator for the GCBRO

www.gcbro.com

www.killingbigfoot.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-z2Q0j_RA
Posted By: Bearpaw

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/08/14 12:42 AM

I think it's in the right place. Hunting Bigfoot with a shotgun. up
Posted By: DonDon

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/09/14 01:32 PM

ONLY way to go. I use Black Magic loads in a 3" mag. 600 grains of lead, Grizley Bear loads LOL
Posted By: ram hunter 1964

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/24/14 06:28 PM

they put him behind a high fence.... shouldn't be hard lol banana roflmao bolt
Posted By: TooLow

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/24/14 06:31 PM

That there has to be one of the dumbest things ever. Group of crasy folks there! That's all
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/25/14 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: ram hunter 1964
they put him behind a high fence.... shouldn't be hard lol banana roflmao bolt

I never thought about a high fence Bigfoot. With some protein I bet you can get some really big feet. The free range Bigfoots (Bigfeet, Bigfeets confused2) are so small and they just don't have the genetics (you know what they say about small feet eek2). Are they then called Smallfoots grin
Posted By: decook

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/26/14 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Bearpaw
I think it's in the right place. Hunting Bigfoot with a shotgun. up

You beat me to it. I wonder if Melba Ketchum will be a special guest star?
Posted By: conifer

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 10/26/14 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DonDon
Hey guys. If you haven't heard, the GCBRO (Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Org) has a TV show coming out October the 24th on Destination America. It's called "KILLING BIGFOOT" and there's never been a Bigfoot type show quite like this one. We use Military tactics to try and help science get what they need for proof of species. They say they need a body and we're trying to put one on the slab for them. Here's a link to the Show and the Music Video that has more highlights. Check us out. It's a Friday night and on all the major carriers. October the 24th on Destination America

Don McDonald, Investigator for the GCBRO

www.gcbro.com

MORONS!!!

www.killingbigfoot.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-z2Q0j_RA
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Wasn't sure where to post this but it's about a new Bigfoot TV show - 01/22/15 08:42 PM

Body??
How's about just some bones?
Fur?
Anything..
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum