Texas Hunting Forum

SEx TaLk

Posted By: reeltexan

SEx TaLk - 03/09/12 03:12 PM

Ethel and Mabel, two elderly widows, were watching the folks go by from their park bench.

Ethel said, "You know, Mabel, I've been reading this 'Sex and Marriage' book and all they talk about is 'mutual orgasm'. Mutual orgasm here and mutual orgasm there. That's all they talk about. Tell me, Mabel, when your husband was alive, did you two ever have mutual orgasm?"

Mabel thought for a long while. Finally, she shook her head and said, "No, I think we had State Farm."

Posted By: BMD

Re: SEx TaLk - 03/09/12 03:14 PM

rofl

Posted By: redchevy

Re: SEx TaLk - 03/09/12 03:26 PM

It was a bullet point/topic of discussion at a catholic marriage prep class I... had to go to.

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: SEx TaLk - 03/09/12 04:52 PM

clap

Posted By: reeltexan

SEx TaLk - 11/26/14 07:54 PM

Ethel and Mabel, two elderly widows, were watching the folks go by from their park bench.

Ethel said, "You know, Mabel, I've been reading this 'Sex and Marriage' book and all they talk about is 'mutual orgasm'. Mutual orgasm here and mutual orgasm there. That's all they talk about. Tell me, Mabel, when your husband was alive, did you two ever have mutual orgasm?"

Mabel thought for a long while. Finally, she shook her head and said, "No, I think we had State Farm."
Posted By: RedHoss

Re: SEx TaLk - 11/27/14 04:53 AM

Old folks can be a hoot...LOL
Posted By: Rglover

Re: SEx TaLk - 11/27/14 12:54 PM

Good one...
Posted By: Shawheel

Re: SEx TaLk - 11/28/14 07:25 PM

Nice.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum