Texas Hunting Forum

Lunch with member today

Posted By: tlk

Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 12:55 AM

had lunch with Billyhunt today - first time we ever met but a solid dude. It was cool to meet someone from the forum. First class guy
Posted By: therancher

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: tlk
had lunch with Billyhunt today - first time we ever met but a solid dude. It was cool to meet someone from the forum. First class guy

I've met trex and creekrunner. Both are good men.
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 12:01 PM

Enjoyed it tlk, good to have met ya. Give a holler and lets have lunch again!
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 12:15 PM

cheers
Posted By: PMK

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 02:03 PM

was this a planned meet up or just by chance? Granger not too far from me ...

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: PMK
was this a planned meet up or just by chance? Granger not too far from me ...

we were on the Bald Eagle thread and realized he was in Granger and I was in Georgetown so we met in Circleville for lunch
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 03:49 PM

cheers Some good folks on here. I have met or know over 20 THF members and hunted with around 10 or more of them.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 04:02 PM

up
Posted By: PMK

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 05:18 PM

I guess I forgot you were in Gtown, where I live also, 29 west ... circleville has a place for lunch?

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/21/18 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: PMK
I guess I forgot you were in Gtown, where I live also, 29 west ... circleville has a place for lunch?

Yes Sir - Circleville Store. Been there forever and a really cool place. Open lunch and dinner. Fridays is fried fish. They have live music at times

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/22/18 12:11 AM

Well heck PMK the next time c'mon out, don't think tlk would mind and it would be cool to meet ya!! Lets set it up!

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/22/18 12:14 AM

Oh, and anybody else around this part of the country!!!

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/22/18 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: billyhunt
Well heck PMK the next time c'mon out, don't think tlk would mind and it would be cool to meet ya!! Lets set it up!

I am good with it

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/22/18 12:42 AM

Yep stx, Sapper and Jaxton, reeltexan, have been out, even if we didn't get any quail. Really enjoyed the hunts and sure look forward to the next. Dam nice folks!!!!
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/24/18 10:11 PM

I have never met a single person from the THF. There are a few that seem to be the kind of folks that I would like to get to know. A few that I tend to agree with, and a few that I respect their their arguments and disagreements, seem like good folks. But I am good at staying anonymous.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/24/18 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Simple Searcher
I have never met a single person from the THF. There are a few that seem to be the kind of folks that I would like to get to know. A few that I tend to agree with, and a few that I respect their their arguments and disagreements, seem like good folks. But I am good at staying anonymous.

Understood. But if you ever need anything, I'm right around the corner. up
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/27/18 11:24 PM

I used to stop at the Circleville store after fishing trip on Granger lake
Posted By: rdhibbs

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 01:26 PM

I have been fortunate enough to meet one member who provided a youth hunt, I have bought equipment for my son from two members, and had a Rifle Donated to our 4-H Hunting club from another.

I have great respect for all of these men, they all went out of there way for me (our youth).
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 04:31 PM

Had the pleasure to meet and work for many folks on this forum. Met some great people, have had the pleasure to hunt with many, and have a few from here that I have become great friends with. There are still more that I would like to meet and only a couple that I don’t care if I see again grin

Really is a great place of like minded people, even though we all like to argue. Some that I have met that I honestly didn’t think I would like because of their character on here were truly good people in person.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 04:53 PM

I’ve met several of y’all under differing circumstances and enjoyed each meeting. A few I have had the privilege to get to know. It’s been all good so far.

There are a few to several folks here that simply hate me. I’d like to buy each and every one of y’all lunch at 407. I’ll bring the ice chest of beer. There you can hate me in person. At the end of the day, if you still hate me, then we drink more until we’re friends.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
I’ve met several of y’all under differing circumstances and enjoyed each meeting. A few I have had the privilege to get to know. It’s been all good so far.

There are a few to several folks here that simply hate me. I’d like to buy each and every one of y’all lunch at 407. I’ll bring the ice chest of beer. There you can hate me in person. At the end of the day, if you still hate me, then we drink more until we’re friends.

I don't hate you but I'd sure be up for a meeting with you and others for some 407 BBQ someday

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 05:03 PM

You would be welcome.
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 05:11 PM

You would be welcome.

I'm gonna come down to the cave and drink your beer and hate on ya a little pretty soon.

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 05:14 PM

I hated on you first!
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 05:25 PM

I believe 407 is having Rabbit Hole local brew out of Justin on sight 4-7pm this Sat 30th for free pour samplings. Might just have to find excuse to make the 25 mile drive over to the 407!
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 06:01 PM

Why don't we have a THF get together some where central where we could drink plenty and spend the night.
Posted By: BowsnRods

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 06:53 PM

I have enjoyed the opportunity to meet numerous members of the THF through hunting, a few before I had even become a member. I think snake oil has a great idea of putting it out there to all members a location and date for all that can make it to get together.
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 07:24 PM

I hated on you first!

Undoubtedly. But I hated on you last, and best. Undoubtedly!

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: snake oil
Why don't we have a THF get together some where central where we could drink plenty and spend the night.

We have had a few..they always end up much smaller than what they started at.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/28/18 10:52 PM

I hated on you first!

Sounds like getting to second base to me.
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/30/18 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: txshntr

this state is too dam big lol

Re: Lunch with member today - 06/30/18 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
Originally Posted By: txshntr

this state is too dam big lol

Would you drive across it for a hunt? grin
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum